Early Access version 96

I verify it again: I uncheck before I play multiplayer to reducer lag (Note that I already Unchecked at 4:30pm today):

Uncheck the multiplayer option: “Show other Hardpoints”, and then just enter a random multiplayer room with a player that have mounted hardpoints.

Here is the video:

1 Like

That looks like the debug mode.

But i think spaces shouldn’t be a password

Make the password only include numbers and letters.

what about null

1 Like

iA, how about when changing Music Volume during a mission, the game plays the music(that is played in that mission) just for test?

Also can you revoke this change back to 8 players:

Because if you miss a day at Group Match(because of reasons that forced you) and there is a few players that have the same points as you(for example 4 players have 400.0) and in the final day you should be in the forth place but no, you’re fifth because the game listed a player above you even though they have the exact amount of points you have. This would be not fair because you can’t get to knockout phase because the game added another player that has the same points that you have.

8 players would give you more chance to avoid these types of situations.

3 Likes

Why is fewer partial missions considered as better?

3 Likes

partial means that you didn’t play the mission in its full lenght

1 Like

This actually says “Don’t fly multiplayer”

Hey, I already read it.

Already read it

As the owner of that idea, i disagree. Just my personal opinion, but i think you didn’t read my post yet: Galactic Cup’s idea: Less players in Knockout phase - Ideas - Chicken Invaders Universe
I have my own reasons to let top 4 only to Knockout phase, both maintaining the quality of Knockout phase and encourage people to fight better in Group phase.
However, i agree that some rare unfairness can still happen, BUT even with top 2 or top 8. So should we go to the post i have shown you and countinue our arguement ? I dont want this early access post be full with our comments lol

How many players per group should advance to Knockout phase?
  • 2 players
  • 4 players
  • 8 players

0 voters

Also, what actually happens when players get exactly the same group points in 4th and 5th place? Does the game record exact scores in the data instead of just one decimal digit?

3 Likes

I admire that some rare unfairness can still happen. So an Extra phase with matchs between 4th and 5th can prevent that unfairness happen. Top 3 on every groups can just have popcorn and watch everything

A one-day break between Group phase and Knockout phase (always, not just in the case of ties) is also a good idea, players are definitely tired after playing 30 missions.

I guess so. However, i think when you make a poll, you should also point out the idea support those choice :slight_smile:

1 Like

is it me or whenever the game falls into silence, it takes roughly 1 second for the sound to work when you do something that make sound?

I can’t easily do this.

No. 8 players does indeed have inactivity issues, that’s why it was reverted to 4.

Fixed in v.97 :medal_sports: Bug

Yes, internally the precision is 6 decimal digits.

This could be related to your speakers. Certain speakers go into “stand-by” mode after not being used for a while, and it takes several seconds for them to wake up. Mine take 5-6 seconds, for example.

7 Likes

If we loose / owner surrenders / disconnect, does lost stat increase or no

1 Like

Did you read this? I already verify by the video that I upload on youtube. Early Access version 96 - #84 by FridayFunkinSussyVN