Early Access version 94

Fixed in v.95 :medal_sports: Bug

5 Likes
  • :bug: “Shoot the Core” and “Bpssa Nova” waves now match direction of preceding supernova stage. (@SA-GoldenBoss128 :medal_sports: Bug)

Fix the Bpssa Nova to Bossa Nova

4 Likes

Bepis

4 Likes

it’s very important!!!11!!!11!

1 Like

@InterAction_studios me and GuestUniverse tried that bug and turns out the host must disconnect and login again in order for the kicked out player to join again.

Don’t disconnect then

Fixed in v.95 :medal_sports: Bug

Ok, that’s reasonable. Kicks are only remembered while the multiplayer game is ongoing. Disconnecting and reconnecting counts as a separate game.

5 Likes

Well? Investigated?

The barriers in wave “Binary Scream” it unnecessary, please change to invulnerable barriers

2 Likes

But you won’t think is can lost pecking order,multi kill and clean sweep

Don’t ask like that.

Score and Clean sweep: Am I a joke to you?

What? They’re intentional.

he didnt say that it wasnt intentional bro

hey @InterAction_studios, this is my idea
I think we need a feature about trading. like ship trading, equipment trading, keys trading and etc. I think this would be useful in some cases like if you want to flex with your friend or just showcase and give money for other needs to someone. equipment trading in some cases can help a lot of players.

but everything needs a downside (aka balance) if traded you something, you cannot sell it and after the equipment/ship will automatically return to their owner. and after you will get a keys debt (when you don’t have enough keys) and it will make you unable to buy anything or if you have enough or more than enough keys, the number of keys someone gives you will be your decreased amount of keys.

1 Like

Already suggested in multiple forms before.

In my personal opinion however, giving or transferring keys for free (without spending real money) from one account to another is a no-no.

1 Like

Can the medal be togeter like this:

1 Like

that’s the appetite medal

Environment (Always-on) items are meant to only prevent players to enter a dangerous planet, not to prohibit players from doing the missions (that would make competitive missions with environments very restrictive).

1 Like

What am I, your friend?