Early Access version 91

@InterAction_studios If you joined a game while a berserk chick is mad at someone, it will appear neutral (It’s first normal sprite)

Update: It seems that some guys do join games with satellites mounted.
But me and some others reported otherwise, we cannot load our satellites. I wonder what’s the difference…

It looks like if you have custom music selected, but you join a game with a wave in-progress, you will hear the default music until the next wave starts.

Also when I joined a random boss rush game, I couldn’t hear music at all until the next boss fight

2 Likes

So from my experience the game tended to become unstable for more players when there were more than 6 in one mission, with groups of players crashing out due to a missing net object error

at least it allowed me to see this in multiplayer

7 Likes

I couldn’t bring satellites as host, but could do that as guest.

1 Like

IA will you play with us again
“:)”

4 Likes

So like, how will my computer explode, is that real?

@InterAction_studios If you kept chatting while pausing the game, then click the camera icons, you would see the text box and text be prepared in the middle of the screen, not next to spaceship.

I could actually get some rooms

An explosion from another ship is very much in the way, especially with bosses. You don’t see part of the shells. And you can crash into them.

There’s an issue with satelites - someone posted here an issue that he/she is unable to bring satelites to multiplayer missions while the opposite problem happened to me - after I’ve played a multiplayer mission I cannot bring satelites to normal missions;
Here below are images of what I mean - even though I have equipped satelites (pic 1)
I cannot bring them to regular missions (pic 2), but I can bring them to multiplayer (pic 3)

What’s why this room is empty. Need to fix in multiplayer.

Multiplayer mode is great but I have a problem
Why do I move too slow when I enter any room?

Multiplayer=The real Madness has coming

@InterAction_studios Can you fix this bug, please?

My satellites are not shown:

already reported some posts above

1 Like

Why I attached equipment satellite but when I join mission with singleplayer, satellite is not show, but it appear when i join random room in multiplayer.

Is the deadline message really nessesary here?

When your spaceship go slow down in multiplayer mission (massive mission).

My guess it’s a mock on New Word’s PC frying capabilities.