Early Access version 81

About that, GgWw, Enhawk, and I have already different projects. Every spacecraft is supposed to work without perishables, and jets are already op since a single one of them increases the current speed of the spacecraft by +15% (So, a bomber with 1 jet is +15% faster, with 2 jets it’s +32,5% faster, with 10 jets it’s +404.5557736% faster), which is overpowered.

5 Likes

So were getting a new wave in retro mission so how about adding a new retro enemies

If he accepts Retro Tank idea, we’ll have new retro enemy.

IA, any chances for re-generating the galaxy again?

You should wait until you see it first :wink: But, strangely enough, the saucer itself was inspired by Metal Slug 2, so…

If you got disconnected soon after reading it, then it’s possible that your “read” status didn’t reach the server. But it’s only a guess.

Medal awarded.

It could.

The spacing is there purposefully. It’s not affected by 0 points or not.

Added to v.82 :medal_sports: Idea

No

13 Likes

iA, quick question: do bosses have AI or are their movements completely random, scripted or a combination of both?

;-;

Since the hero reacts when the Henperor changes their direction, then maybe this should be also the case for Chicken Exponentiality?

1 Like

If you mean quips:

At this point someone needs to make a database of all ideas that iA shot down

i think iA usually ignores comments to ideas he’s already rejected, but idk. It would take a bit of time to list that

1 Like

also, i’m having a problem where i can’t screenshot CIU while in full screen (this is on the steam version, but i remember being able to do this)

1 Like

Have you tried F9(it saves your screenshots in your save data folders)?

I guess, but asking again doesn’t hurt.

Or… Why not just add quips like: “Ugh, systems are down… again!” or “Argh, not again…”. Since “chronologically” hero fights this Henperor second time.

If iA says it’s not necessary, then I won’t judge ¯_(ツ)_/¯

3 Likes

No, it’s actually useful because if more users suggest the same idea iA could add it.

Agreed, instead of the same quips.

Ik it’s unnecessary but you should post “Added to v.82” on its topic so it can be easier for users to find it and have a look at it.

Speaking of this are you adding “Bullet Hell” as a variant of “Bullet Rain”?

2 Likes

Hey, is it possible to apply filtration to the edge of cut texture? (life bar here looks sharp)

2 Likes

If I am correct "I’ll be back” boss that’ll be added in the next version will be in Retro missions, leaving Droid Raid missions the only type that has one boss.

Ik iA is planning to add a second boss to Droid Raid mission along with Iron Chef.

Now what boss type would you want to be added in Droid Raid missions:
  • A Droid boss type.
  • Another Chef(Iron Chef brother)(different appearance&attacks).
  • A Burger boss type.
  • Other(reply it).
  • No need for another boss.

0 voters

Also iA why isn’t “Caged Animals” wave named “Caged Birds”? There’re only birds in there(chickens to be specific).

Could you prevent 2 squadrons from having the same name:

2 Likes

I hope there will be another Chicken Multiplicity Boss to be added soon (someone suggest this already)

Is this behavior of the henterprise intended?

(This happened in all the phases)

-This is an league dare at 100% Difficulty
-Pro gamer mode was enabled

1 Like

I thought this was addressed before? Although they have different capitalization so they were considered unique names.

2 Likes

It was a buff for henterprise to prevent you from cheesing the henterprais

But yes, that fast attack look weird

2 Likes