Early Access version 80.2

That player did not left nor rejoin the squadron

@InterAction_studios, may you add an extra blank spot/make it more clear if it already exists in the small black spot in this feather? Very important suggestion :smirk:

Also iA, just curious, have you ever completed an Ironman mission?

14 Likes

Hey,

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m going to add that to my “special list”.

Sure I have. You mean without cheating? No.

8 Likes

Added to v.81 :medal_sports: Idea

5 Likes

Yes I did actually. But I’m glad you’ve managed to complete it.

1 Like

What about adding a little icon showing on the league button whenever a recruit sends you a dare or has responded to it? kind of like how mail works. (The dot that shows how many notifications you have)

Could the same be when someone accepts your contact request? Or if they delete you from their contacts? Or if they left your squadron?

Okay then, if U.C.O Approaching appeared below 75% at Meteor Storm stages(at weekly challenge) again I’ll get a screenshot. Also from what difficulties does Shoot the Core!, Twice Infinity and Mysterious Ship appear from?

They flashed their red lights at the end of CI4, I really liked it and wanted to bring it back in CIU, so I thought Security Droids should flash their red light when attacking. Or maybe make them flash before moments of their attack. That way it’ll be easy to prepare to their attack at waves like Delivery Rerouting.

Maybe because it played at other positions too than bottom-right.

How about when someone dare you it tells the mission type in the dare message? Like how you did in assignment messages(no medal needed).

Bombers have 2 Absolvers, so what if we used only one of them? For example if I fought the boss with only one Absolver:

Would I still get the “90% Accurate Shot” medal?

Just focus on the positive ones, since social media platforms like Facebook never notifies a person something negative like, someone declined your friend request or someone blocked you etc.

About Brothers Reunited:

I feel like the Party Chicken is not threatening enough, even when it’s enraged. Perhaps increase it’s fire rate and/or projectile speed when it’s enraged? The buff could be done to Twice Infinity as well.
Perhaps increase their fire rate by 50% and/or projectile speed by 80% when they’re enraged?
(will not apply to Twice Infinity’s early kill bullet spam.)

As for Special Forces in that wave: His grenades should have a bigger explosion. The current grenade explosion size on brothers reunited is not enough to get the player to stay away from the bottom.

(FYI, this is Brothers Reunited, not Double Team, so don’t worry. You won’t see this if you’re playing Ironman.)

I need to know if someone left my squadron because this will effect me.

And when Infinity Chick is enraged at “Twice Infinity” it moves too much fast, Idk maybe its speed should be reduce a little.

1 Like

This will give you some materials

Only read the italic ones or just all

Oh and these only applies when one boss dies

2 Likes

Can you make Party Chicken trigger poop ring like Slob?

1 Like

is it me or the balloon chick farts when insta-kill is gone?

1 Like

Can I ask a question? Are these two waves have in the game yet? And will add? (In CI5)
tribute
satellite stock

No.

If you mean in CIU, it was suggested b4 but iA didn’t add them.

Not sure y Tribute doesn’t add
Satellite Stock is too good

IA said tribute is too similar to squawk block, so it likely won’t be added

2 Likes

That’s not as important

That’s not a good idea. Name one social app that notifies you when you lose contacts.

Shoot the Core!: 0%
Twice Infinity : 0%
Mysterious Ship : 50%

If one Absolver hits and the boss dies, then the other Absolver will be counted as a miss. That might drop your % below 90%, causing you to lose the medal.

3 Likes