Early Access version 79

Added to v.80 :medal_sports: Idea

Ok, so that’s the bug. Fixed in v.80

Eek, no.

Intended

Intended

Hmm… yes, they would. I consider this to be benign, because a harder mission means more points (specifically, the “Difficulty bonus”). For the same reason, I’ve allowed capped difficulties to participate in top-10 lists normally.

This “circle” as you call it is expected, however it should be constrained to the bottom of the screen instead of moving freely all over the screen. Fixed in v.80 :medal_sports: Bug

Safe zones are a hint where you should (or should not) position your spacecraft when the wave starts – not throughout the whole wave. Having said this, I’ll reduce the safe zone. Changed in v.80 :medal_sports: Idea

3 Likes

this thing stopped working in mission.

and if i want to buy CHL from game, it shows this

i play with steam version

I leave the game at its main menu like the screenshot above, then set my device to sleep, later I wake it up and I sometimes find myself at “Accouts” section when I check CIU, (I used to leave my device to sleep automatically while logging-in but game crashes and if I’m flying a mission I have to restart it again, the good thing is that my equipment I used during that mission aren’t lost either, so it’s like I never flew this mission).

Also @InterAction_studios could 5x6 period be allowed at normal CI missions?

Could the scrolling thing be clickable:

So you can scroll anywhere faster when you select it.

Can the “End session” warning be disabled at the first wave of any competitive mission?

Because if you lost at 1st wave instead of ending session you have to cancel it, and fly it again while ending session is easier. Don’t do this at League because you can’t cancel 1st wave there.

Could this button be renamed back to “Fly Weekly Challenge”?

I get it about Daily Missions because of their name but this one is called “Weekly Challenge” so it would make more sense.

Cowards aren’t fair at this wave:

I guess the difficulty cap would only really be an advantage on Space Race, but you cant get the equipment required for a fast time result without buying key packs

1 Like

Why do satellites appear at once and earlier than spacecraft?

Is it possible for them to appear at the same time?

2 Likes

this has been suggested by me A smaller safe zone and many others way before this

1 Like

Hoping he might include you there in that idea

1 Like

Tone down effects? You can’t change it mid-mission, you need to restart mission to get the full benefits.

If you mean it just stopped having an effect in the middle of a mission (without you changing the gameplay options), then I don’t know why.

Steam says “User is in a restricted country”. So I guess it won’t allow purchases from Iran?

Sounds like the game is processing a mouse click over that button when waking up, but I don’t know why.

The way the length is decided currently is 1-4 stages, each containing 5-10 waves. So 5x6 is not possible.

Not easily.

Absolutely not. Ending session is for when you wish to leave the game immediately – it’s not for score optimization.

Changed in v.80 :medal_sports: Idea

In v.80, I’m only applying the cap to planetary Invasion missions. :medal_sports: Bug

No, for technical reasons.

Medal shared

6 Likes

I didn’t know its name
thank you :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

But how is it possible at Space Race?

Nice, could “Fly Race” button be changed to “Fly Space Race”? “Fly Race” is kinda short,(of course no medal needed if this gets accepted).

Also what about:

Space Race has its own generation algorithm, it’s not a “normal CI mission” as you called it.

It’s fine, because the free space fluctuates (more/less) periodically. So you know when you’re about to get cramped. Perhaps stop firing during that period?

Nah.

6 Likes

:rofl: Extremely decisive

2 Likes

Well this sure looks weird

3 Likes

canon/cannon?

1 Like

I think it’s intended since the boss isn’t canon.

r/whooosh

3 Likes

cannnon

:warning: Servers will reboot for 10 seconds to apply v79.3 server-side patch.

5 Likes

Canon. It’s short for “canonical”. But it works as a pun vs “cannon” in English.

I can’t replicate this. Were you doing something weird, like going in circles around the Lasergun? Or was your frame rate too low?

5 Likes

I moved slowly to the side just before the lasergun was going to lock onto me.