Early Access version 79

I know…? If I see several gifts at once, I collect the rest as fast as possible, finishing with the one I need. More of that, if you have several gifts on screen it’s either the big boss which has just died or multiplicity/exponentiality. In both cases shooting fast is not your priority, that can cause troubles with exponentiality.

2 Likes

The thing is, take the Iron Chef for example, it is possible to get many weapons spawned at once before it dies, and while doing so, I would want to keep on firing as much as possible so he dies as fast as possible. In fact, it might end up being like this: You fire, he drops a weapon, you pick it up, fire a little bit more, another weapon gets dropped, repeat

1 Like

How do you know? :smirk:

5 Likes

I was just wondering if it could be changed, as I said, it’s a really minor thing and not a huge deal. If iA doesn’t decide to do it it’s fine, lol

3 Likes

iA, how about adding a chance for the good old “Ah, the obligatory asteroid wave!” subtitle to appear in asteroid waves?
Or maybe add it as a quip

6 Likes

iA, what about adding a visual indicator for highways as illustrated by @Darth_Skembesion here:

Roadsigns would be enough, even. Though I’m equally favourable towards something fancier too.

This would be the better of the two, I’d think. Would be weird for the subtitle to appear every time, not sure if there’s support for them occurring infrequently.

2 Likes

iA, can you remove the surrender confirmation on one-time only playable missions after the career medals are awarded after the final wave?

Changed in v.80 :medal_sports: Idea

Fixed in v.80 :medal_sports: Bug

Known. Dynamically-generated enemies (such as the pilots ejected from saucers) cannot participate in the repeateable RNG (because their spawn order varies depending on which one you kill first)

Interestingly, this was not possible for many years due to how firepower upgrade was implemented: your old weapon was deleted, and a new (more powerful) weapon was created in its place. This made it impossible to transfer some values (such as overdrive) between the two weapons. I have now bit the bullet and changed how it works – the same weapon is kept, which means what you are asking for became possible automatically. Changed in v.80 :medal_sports: Idea

Parking lights are different than strobe lights. Using strobe lights instead is fairly easy – however, it’s much harder to keep them in sync as you customize them mid-session, so I decided to skip that feature :frowning:

I did one better. Changed in v.80 :medal_sports: Idea

8 Likes

Can’t. Technically, the message that pops up is already the confirmation – I can’t have a second one.

2 Likes

iA, can you add an environment to the double team?

iA, what about this

and this: Early Access version 79 - #150 by Francis?

Yes. Any food spawned outside the screen gets immediately removed (well, not exactly, but it’s an accurate simplification). So if the center of the chickenaut is outside the screen…

Added to v.80 :medal_sports: Idea (:earth_americas: This needs translating)

5 Likes

This was already suggested by me:

Will it appear at “Asteroids! No, really” wave too?

Medal shared.

No, just on “Asteroids”.

1 Like

Is there a difference between these two tips?

They’re literally the same thing (correct me if I’m wrong). Is one of them even necessary?

3 Likes

I’d rather it be strobe lights that don’t update until I fly a mission or something than just generic white lights. But I may be alone in that, and I suppose it could cause unnecessary confusion. Just my two cents.

U can skip this
At least adding custom colour to that :neutral_face:

I remember I came up with this kind of idea too, but the iA refused

found it