Early Access version 69

Why did it still exist at the Anniversary mission?

1 Like

Also in get ready and wake up waves and others

Fixed in v.70 :medal_sports: Bug.

6 Likes

Yes kaizo and in early access version 68 topic

1 Like

That would complicate the common case (you want to view your own ranking) at the expense of the rare case (you want to remember some other player’s ranking)

It can’t, because “in progress” and “final” messages are in fact the same message type.

That’s very complex, technically speaking. The client would need to upload this data continuously to the server (increased bandwidth costs, reduced battery life), the server would need to store them (these files can get pretty big, hence storage costs), and it would be a compatibility nightmare (the protocol changes almost every version, especially during EA).

How would I possibly know that so far in advance?

Where did that come from? There will definitely be more spacecraft added, but I don’t know how many or whether it will be before or after Early Access.

Didn’t I make this change already? No, I was probably only thinking about it. Changed in v.70 :medal_sports: Idea

Disabling Specials/etc. is a slippery slope, and something I’m not keen to do. I’ve made an exception in the case of Space Race for items that clash with the goal of the mission, but there’s no such conflict in League missions.

Removed in v.70 :medal_sports: Bug

4 Likes

Can you try to add “maneuverability” in the spacecraft info when going to the galactic store/heroware/shady dealer. So that players will decide If they want to buy spacecrafts with faster maneuverability or not.

And can I suggest to limit the maximum number of maneuvering jets mounted in mission slots from 10 to 9. Since you buy 3 sets of maneuvering jets in stores

No one knows, not even iA

To fix that, I was thinking that making the special weapons’ price grow exponentially as the player gets more and more keys would be a good idea. You know, like taxes work.

Shouldn’t we need to make a poll before making a major change like this?

3 Likes

Suggestion: prediction lines for lightning and lasers should fade into view over 2-3 seconds. Allows player to also judge how soon the laser/lightning is about to strike. Alternatively, add an indicator that enables this.

7 Likes

Can you increase the reward for the daily spend to 50 keys? I think 20 is a bit less :thinking:

1 Like

At least it’s worth 100 fuel

1 Like

Sigh I’ll do it:

Do you guys agree that Dimensional Phase-outs should last 3s instead of 5s:
  • Yes, why not.
  • Heck NO.
0 voters

iA, if mostly chose “no” please undo this change because it’s just too much, you already increased the price. Think about fighting Mysterious+Crab V2.0 Ship at Double Team.

4 Likes

Here is the link, IA.
https://forum.chickeninvaders.com/t/early-access-version-69/13872/104?u=ahmed577
My post is before Francis’ post by 6 posts.

that is a league dare. You can’t dare people who has over 50 dare points (and you’re way too low)

you can only do friendly match

IA said he will add the real reason. So, I shared it

that’s nothing related to Francis’ report

Francis said that he can’t dare his contacts and his contacts are close to him. So I and he shared this. But mine is earlier than him.

because his report has an incorrect reason which iA fixed but you can’t dare him with a correct reason

Man just keep quiet. You don’t understand