Early Access version 69

Why isn’t it listed at: Known bugs & new features

How about you add the month count at “Most recent Flight” so we know if 6 months have passed or not for leaderboards:

It could be like “3 months, 13 days and 4 hours”.

So that means if I use a utensil poker and hit the balloon chicken, the forks gave 406/812 damage to the enemy instead of 325/650. Because if the enemy is weak to the weapon, the weapon damage increases. Very impressive idea!!

iA, why when I click the spacecraft and I did not visit that star system/constellation, it gives me a prompt to travel there instead of the usual compare button?

Because you didn’t explore that star system.

1 Like

Ok I already understand

1 Like

@VerMishelb (Hide callsign option ("streamer mode"?)) Added in v.70 :medal_sports: Idea

Added to v.70 :medal_sports: Idea

I don’t know. How many FPS are you getting there?

Fixed.

Well, ok, but bear in mind that those 6 months were a one-time thing. Your score won’t just disappear because 6 months have elapsed since you played. Changed in v.70 :medal_sports: Idea

You can’t select any objects within unvisited star systems. It’s meant to encourage exploration.

6 Likes

So I fought the henperor with absolver and 1 thing comes to my mind. That crap can block every of his attacks(and it did). He literally cant do anything to me, other bosses suffer from that too.
Can he for example gain some immunity against that weapon, it even blocks his lasers jeez!? This is ridiculously broken.

Is it possible to add key bonuses on the BX and Muller spacecrafts, or is it only exclusive to the H&C spacecrafts?

Key bonuses is for H&Cs because they’re starter ships, but I think it’s possible. Good idea :+1:

1 Like

Because most of you uses Mullers and/or BXs and they don’t have key bonuses. I use my H&C 101 because of its highest key bonus at 18%, and it is perfect if you want to earn keys in missions

I also used it to get the medal, lol. Anyway let’s wait for iA.

But it’s better if you play hard missions, you’ll earn more keys than any spaceship bonus.

1 Like

Hey not responding , medal for something

1 Like

You can’t just force iA

10 Likes

why are you forcing IA to get your medal

1 Like

if he doesn’t respond, your idea is not going to be accepted.
i see it as being unnecessary. why do you want to know what colors the ships are anyway

5 Likes

IA, why didn’t I receive the pecking order bonus during “Henpire Ambush” wave?

I’m still confused about Mysterious Ship:
Chick Laser Blasters & Master Squawker and their warning lines are moving together without any issues, then why Mysterious Ship can’t always have warning lines?

Or at least like this?
green laser

1 Like

Shouldn’t this be a bit more to the left?

4 Likes

Mysterious ship has warning at the start, but on the second attack, there is no warning

In CI3, it has no warning but has a danger zone

Mysterious Ship always fires in the same pattern.

Master Squawker fires his lasers in a random pattern.

Imagine fighting Master Squawker without the telegraphs.

4 Likes