Early Access version 63.2

iA I have bugs but I do not have images to show so I’ll do it in text

• if you have photon swarm and you’re playing side ways wave (example: play both sides) and you hug the wall, the bullets will decrease if you overdrive

• balloon chickens fly down faster despite still have balloons if they hug the wall

Now these thingies are rare but I encountered it, yay.

1 Like

I don’t think that’s a bug. It is better that way to fall down faster.

So you say balloon chickens have stands so they could climb down without player knowing because we are not stand users?

Idk, but it help at waves like Corridor Shooter.

Check this & OP of its topic.

You don’t need to remove the medal from blue_ocean since you added it because of his suggestion.

Can you add this one too:

6 Likes

I have two ideas, but I don’t think the admin really looks into separate topics except this one, so I try here.

I described the first idea in the previous topic: TOPIC

The second idea is an idea for a new medal for collecting power ups and gifts. Similar to how this works with coins and food, the reward would be for collecting 90% and more power ups and gifts per stage or entire mission.
It would be easy to get on easy missions where the choice of weapons doesn’t really matter. It would be more difficult to get on hard missions where gifts with weak or inappropriate weapons are omitted.

I don’t think it’s nesseccary to make it customizable. I suggested before that victory music play according to its same-game boss. Like: CI4 VM play at bosses from CI4 only because I noticed they play random, but it didn’t get added.

You got it wrong, buddy. Medals are supposed to be awarded when you try to get it, not forced to avoid it. For example: you have to try to collect every food & coin peice and considering everywave give 2 gifts & one atom I don’t think it’s that hard to miss them. Plus you can use Appetite Attractor and it’ll be easier.

So basically it’s unnecessary too.

On the other hand since Cowards attack you no matter what weapon you’re using now. How will they be fair at waves where you’re cornered like Wormhole or Sprial of Doom? You’ll be forced to either ignore them or use phase-outs.

Have you read this IA?

Medals are supposed to be awarded when you try to get it, not forced to avoid it.

The game does not force you to take atoms and gifts, if I understand you right. In some situations they are also often difficult to access, as they fall around many eggs and other weapons used by enemies. The game does not force you to buy tools that make collecting items easier.
Speaking of difficulty level, it is very easy to achieve many of the rewards, such as not overheating or not using special weapons, not losing a life, or starting without any additional equipment on short and easy missions. There is no problem with that, of course.
Besides, such a medal may be of little value, because you reacted at least as if I were talking about something for 50,000 points or more.
Also, there is a medal for taking no power ups. This would be an opposition to my idea.
Let’s be calm, because I just wrote a proposal :cold_face:

Most people take atoms only at normal missions.

What? You can overhear faster at hot missions and you can use specials at hard waves

Just fly Ironman and see if you can get it.

Is your medal supposed to be awarded per wave or stage? It doesn’t matter because it’s too simple. There aren’t that many power-ups in-game.

Sorry if I sound aggressive.

It’s very hard to get which mostly doesn’t try to get it much. Besides you can’t win all mission medals like that since it’s the opposite.

Look, how about we wait for iA’s reply or even better. I’ll poll it and see if that many people want it or not:

Should there be a medal for collecting all power-ups?
  • Yes.
  • No, unnecessary.
0 voters

You’re so serious, but OK, no problem.

You’re right about harder missions, where you can’t get these awards as easily as in the easier missions. However, I have one doubt, slightly beyond the theme of the medal.

On the other hand since Cowards attack you no matter what weapon you’re using now. How will they be fair at waves where you’re cornered like Wormhole or Sprial of Doom? You’ll be forced to either ignore them or use phase-outs.

You can choose different tactics in this game. There is a big difference between the Plasma Rifle and Ion Blaster, especially in the waves you mentioned, where the attack from the latter weapon spreads to several of these chickens and it is harder to escape retaliatory attacks by cowards.

And please, next time answer whole sentences because you took this fragment out of the context:

it is very easy to achieve many of the rewards, such as not overheating or not using special weapons (…) on short and easy missions.

The last part of the sentence above really changes the meaning.

Sorry if I sound aggressive.

No problem, it can happen to anyone :wink:

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll try to change that :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m just afraid that most people won’t try to get it like the “no power-up per stage” medal, but the poll will tell anyway.

That text was directed generically, that’s why I added that line:

But yeah, if you tried Sprial of Doom at Ironman you’ll notice that not even Plasma can save you from them.

OK.

I noticed it, thanks anyway.

Thank you. Also try quoting next time, it’ll be easier to find the previous posts.

2 Likes

Thank you. Also try quoting next time, it’ll be easier to find the previous posts.

No problem, bro. I can see that the survey has verified my idea. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, good luck next time :wink:

1 Like
2 Likes

a new wave :heart:
how about a little variation for 2 waves
1.the armored chicken wave… I think that other subbosses should appear also not just the armored chicks!
2. Technological Advances as I know there’s 6 enemies that spawn: 2 UFO, armored chick,chickenaut, and Chick Gatling Gun\laser. I think that the new ones should appear also and I mean ,toxic coward and slob chicken

Actually a old one.

Already suggested by OneWingLunarian herself.

I see your point, but it’s called “Technological Advances”.

Didn’t someone suggest it already today (can’t remember his name)?

Found him.

1 Like

I was thinking of “Bow Ties are Cool” and “Tying Shoelaces” but meh; I’ve also added “Chicken Acrobatics” to v.64

Yes, but think the rest of the screen is pretty self-explanatory. I don’t want to explain individual buttons – those that need explanation can be explained after the player selects them.

That’s probably because your projectiles are deleted when they leave the screen.

That’s by design, to cut down on the time spent waiting for them to fully disappear (while you can’t damage them).

3 Likes

the same way as the military chicken wave…

and actually is my suggestion from some months ago :see_no_evil:

1 Like