Early Access version 61.2

ok and until you revert the change? I will not try the ironMan mission :thinking:

Maybe a quick patch instead could work.

And what about this?

Same thing.

1 Like

Fixed in v.62 :medal_sports: Bug

6 Likes

:warning: I’ve released the v61.2 emergency patch to fix the E_NOINTERFACE error some Windows 7 users are experiencing. There is no need to use this patch if your game is working properly.

Download it here: ⬇ Download CIU

8 Likes

Caused by full justification. See: Early Access version 55.2 - #48 by InterAction_studios

1 Like

Hello iA and everyone.
I have expirienced a bug with contacts. When i logged in my game , i went where one of my added contacts reciut was and the shaped star icon (*) did not appear , so i went to contacts and locate and then it was again , this happens to me on same contact every day.

What is your contact’s callsign? Send it to me in a private message if you don’t want it to appear here.

1 Like

Is it normal when shady dealers travel between star systems to disappear in the middle of their way?

Can confirm - I’m on Win 7 and it’s running fine for me. Only issue is that when I update the game, the screen is kind of offcentered - but restarting after a new update seems to fix that.

I do this anyway so I can keep my zero surrenders statistic. :wink:

Where can I find the Ironman competition?

Tomorrow, your inbox

so, finally the update i was waiting for

1 Like

There was a bug. I was playing boss rush and when the boss “Brothers Reunited” came I saw that party chicken was not mirrored. It came from right to left.

That’s not a bug

1 Like

That just an exception because party chicken only appears on the right

1 Like

If your life counter shows “0”, surrendering will not count the mission as surrendered but make it skip game over screen.

3 Likes

It is coming right, left, then from up right. But IA said it will be mirrored and it is not mirrored.

Because it’s RNG

2 Likes