Early Access version 57

Even if you don’t need to confirm your e-mail, a nice e-mail sent to our account with something like “Link success” would be nice. As someone that likes to keep their accounts safe. Though, without e-mail confirmation, if someone knew your e-mail address, they could easily take it before you would make a CIU account and make their own, completely locking you out of making an account with your e-mail in the future. So that’s why those e-mails are useful. I don’t really see it as something that would actually happen anytime soon, but the possibility of someone signing you up for something (or atleast here locking you out) isn’t great. Especially if you added some kind of newsletter feature for e-mails later down the line. I think the amount of people that A)Have their e-mail public B)Showed intention of playing CIU and C)Have someone want to lock them out is going to be extremely small if existent, but avoiding such a situation in the first place is I think important.

6 Likes

okay this planet is a hot planet but the question is how?! this planet far from the sun is this a bug or normal or i’m wrong?

It seems normal to me.

1 Like

okay but it is not normal to me

and this planet should be near to the sun

1 Like

You make some good points.

Well, if you have control of your e-mail account, you can always link it to your own installation, you won’t be locked out [Update: but that would link you to the intruder’s account rather than your own. Ugh]. But you’d also need a way to forcefully ‘sign out’ from all devices to completely get rid of the ‘intruder’. And, of course, if you e-mail CIU support from your own e-mail account, it’s obvious that you’re the legitimate user (so it’s impossible for the intruder to masquerade as yourself).

One of the reasons I’ve decided to skip PINs for initial registration is that it can easily be abused by supplying fake/temporary emails. I see how many e-mails bounce back from fake e-mails on forum registrations, so there’s no reason to think that the game would be any different. Currently (without PINs), if you supply a fake e-mail you’re only harming yourself, because you will not be able to recover your account if it ever gets lost.

But more thought is needed on this, definitely :thinking:

Update: I tend to think that in those cases, the simplest solution would be to e-mail support so that the intruder’s account can be deleted entirely. As I explained above, if you e-mail from your own account, it’s obvious you’re legitimate.

7 Likes

When you added the mirrored variation I was expecting just a flipped one only, not an upside-down one (I know the flipped one wouldn’t make much sense like a upside-down one but still).

How about you add a flipped variation and for the upside-down one I’ll poll it to see if most people want it to be removed or not:

Should the mirrored variation of Kick it like Beckhen/ bend it like Beckhen wave be removed?

• Yes.
  • No.
  • Neutral.
0 voters

Already suggested before:

I thought it is possible to rotate chickens by 180° too, isn’t it?

5 Likes

Actually, it’s not. Chickens can turn 360o, sure, but they always need to face the direction they’re travelling in. That would cause them to enter the screen head-first in this wave, and then suddenly turn 180o after they kicked the ball in order to leave the screen again.

1 Like

The precision movement button doesn’t work with controller

Did you bind it to a button?

Same goes to Terran planet next to the sun.
Eh, it’s fine. Video games does not have logic™.

1 Like

Finally I link my account and email

Cuz it has lots of methane and Co2

Yes, to the RB button, didn’t work, to the Y button, didn’t work

and shouldn’t this be tweaked?

@InterAction_studios
Can you make texts 25% less sketchy? It sketches out the whole screen

and why even does the new player intro have text animations

4 Likes

Why not? It looks awesome. Especially if you don’t try to catch frame with pause button.

3 Likes