Early Access version 54

No, this is a new feature. Added the missing descriptions. Fixed in v.55 :medal_sports: Bug

Fixed in v.55 :medal_sports: Bug

7 Likes

Yep, I can confirm that. I just tested it now and it doesn’t destroy feathers…

2 Likes

If so, then i guess we will need to waste missiles to destroy them…

1 Like

How about you screenshot it?

2 Likes

Screenshot it first as @SA-GoldenBoss128 said, then i can talk about it, ok?

2 Likes

This isn’t reflected by the patchnotes or by IA’s explanation.

Here IA was referring to the storms in the galaxy view having a brighter color than intended due to additive blending.
This is not an issue with the lightning bolts that appear in missions, as they use a precolored sprite.

So it appears that there was a misunderstanding. I take it that by this,

Tempest was asking for making the in-mission lightning strikes match the color of the storms in the galaxy view.

8 Likes

elite missions is very very hard with overdrive and gravitational force i see the difficulty should be relatively less

1 Like

what difficulty are you playing on?

1 Like

hmm so i’ve been thinking about this, why not make the front and rear pods have seperate paintjob buttons in the customize menu? some paintjobs don’t look really suitable with all of the pods painted with the same color at the same time.

11 Likes

I see this bug still exists(in Egg Cannon boss)
2.In 100% difficulty, “Droid Giant Slalom” wave still easy.

Should it has a security droid patrol in high difficulty?

4 Likes

Same as waves that have only Supply Droids. The second variant “Droid Slalom” has it.

2 Likes

There are two cases that case this bug. A common and an extremely rare one. I only fixed the rare one :frowning:

Hm, I think that would work without requiring too much additional texture space. Added to list. Still unsure if it’s worth the cost.

7 Likes

Colorizing the in-mission lightning bolts to match the galaxy would require two separate textures, which is not worth it.

3 Likes

I don’t know much about how the in game sprites work, but could it be theoretically possible to have a transparent texture and then match the color of the lighting bolt according to the planet instead of havinng separate textures for each color?

Also Barren Rock Planets shouldn’t be electric; that doesn’t even make sense.

1 Like

What about hue shifting instead of modulating colors?

6 Likes

The way the engine colorizes is via modulation, which will not preserve white. If you want white + some other custom (colorized) color, then you need two textures.

That would require pixel shaders. I’ve looked at it several times now, but there’s always so much other stuff to do…

2 Likes

Problem with Egg Cannon.
After VERY fastest transition between Orange Beams (1) and Triple Bolts (2), Orange beams not remove immediately and you die because you don’t have the maneuver to fly over

5 Likes

Can’t reproduce.

1 Like

V.10 flashbacks

Honestly isn’t it how it is since that version (just humanly doable) or am I missing something?

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios
Why do I still hear a beep sound

1 Like