Early Access version 54

I would want you to answer these

look at these half transparent icons, I’m sure the zoom is in h a l f

It happened both ways, keyboard fire control caused that too.

IA plz read this.

1 Like

Mine as well:

• There should be a separate wave name on Supernova Missions that has an Alien Container (or a subtitle like on CI4).

• In Droid Raid missions, I haven’t seen any Security Droid variation that coming from all directions, the one that says “Watch your Back.”

2 Likes

okay can you make it option (on/off) and what about this

and

what do you think of this @InterAction_studios

Um, read this:

1 Like

Known/intended. The camera may zoom out fractionally in order to show the whole trip.

No. Change your strategy when dealing with toxics to give you more time for the toxic cloud to dissipate.

Not important enough. Weapon usage is part of comparative stats, that’s why the color is different.

The engine doesn’t support variable enemy-dependent knock-back. Everything gets pushed back the same.

No idea what might be causing this. Generally, decide on either keyboard or mouse control. Don’t switch between them mid-mission.

They could, but I don’t think it would make much difference. Electric environments are not meant for beginners – that’s why they’re gated behind the EM shield.

You mean hurt enemies, too? Then the presense of lightnings would actually make waves easier.

That defeats the point of making the anniversary mission as close to CI1 as possible. (I’ll probably remove all weapons except Ion, too.)

Not really. You’re not spending keys or risk losing any customizations, so why do you need a confirmation?

Because the enemies are generated by the randomizer now, and it doesn’t have any support for eggs.,

It’s already in.

I tried that, but it clashed with the helmet, which can’t be colorized.

Out of those, only “Highly Irregular” makes sense as a randomized wave, and it’s already in there.

8 Likes

What do you mean?
Are you fixing this?

2 Likes

No, he means that’s normal and not a bug.

4 Likes

Okey.

2 Likes

Because I won’t be able to assign it or favourite it unless I win it again.

I have. If a keyboard and a mouse are connected, like those mouse+keyboard wireless things with 1 usb dongle, it can automatically disable mouse while you are typing and backwards. I saw this several years ago on a4tech keyboard I think, when was launching DOS on PlayStation 2 (Note: don’t do this).

Also there may be some software which does the same: disables mouse when keyboard is in use. Maybe “hide cursor while typing” can affect this, but I couldn’t reproduce.

4 Likes

I think some enemies are unfair at the “Corridor Shooter” wave such as Toxics, Slobs, Chickenauts, etc…

Yea, some might say not to kill them and let them pass but that would be again unfair.

So what do you guys think:

• Some enemies should be removed.
  • All of them should stay.

0 voters

Why don’t you just vote as well?

I can confirm that.

Ya know, I wanted to see some results first but thanks for asking.

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios can HUD glow be in galaxy map elements?

In the “Show Player Names” checkbox, can the player’s callsign be hidden as well, cause it’s rather inconvenient.

inconvenient

3 Likes

Honestly, the only Unfair things I find for Corridor Shooter are chickens that can move outside the boundaries (barriers). Examples being Cowards (when activated), Berserks and UFO chicks or chickens outside of their UFOs.

4 Likes

What if indestructible barrier has collision box with every enemy type to prevent them pass through it?

1 Like

What about the Toxics? If you killed them they will block your way, I had to use special weapons because the next line of enemies came from the direction I was at, it happened 2 times in one wave?

Same goes for Chickenauts&Slobs well I haven’t died from them yet because I used either plasma or barbequers, also does cowards&armored chickens appear at that wave? Because I’m not sure.

2 Likes