Early Access version 51

IA how about making it when i zoom-out using mouse wheel while the missions menu of any planet\sun is opened
the game zooms-out and closes the planet’s mission menu ?

IA are you going to make the game create a very hard mission 100%-140%
everyday for the dailies since skills can’t be mounted in competitive missions ?

Known. Hard to fix because there is a silent period between boss fights, and the game doesn’t know in advance which music is going to be played next. It’s on the list, though.

That defeats the purpose of the wave, which is to change sides.

It’s not really music, so I don’t know…

Makes no sense.

You make is sound like less overdrive is better. It’s not. You probably mean less heating. I don’t want to mess with that, overdrive should not have a long-term benefit over regular firing. This is a very fundamental principle.

Nice, but hard.

THere’s equipment that increases your collection radius.

Fixed in v.52 :medal_sports: Bug

I haven’t awarded medals yet.

It takes a while for the overdrive gauge to empty. But the overdrive is not actually active.

Sorry, that’s a limitation of the enemy spawning engine for this particular wave.

That’s up to the community to decide. The alternative is to rescale easy/medium/hard to be e.g. 0-40% 50-90% and 100-140%

7 Likes

What types of equipment?

“Appetite Attractor”

5 Likes

That reminds me:

• Should the Appetite Attractor be prevented from collecting other weapons gifts?
  • It should stay as it is.

0 voters

1 Like

@InterAction_studios also double clicking too fast in Utensil Poker&Neutron Gun will make it not fire it wasn’t happening in the previous version and I don’t know if this happens to the other weapons or not…

Since in the Darkness Missions we have a field of view, a Spacecraft should give some glow of light, I’m not talking about Strobe Lights, but about the light coming out of the whole model of the Spacecraft.

5 Likes

Here would rather be a Gift Attractor.

1 Like
1 Like

Could you calm down for a bit?

2 Likes

k mina (nice ship)

1 Like

1 Like

no problem

1 Like

What. You mean to tell me that something like this is hard?
Paintcode - share your spaceship look
It’s just the interpreter, it’s certainly not hard to add, just takes some time.

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios when firing manually then use the auto click, the reactor will still be lighted which means it will count as manual firing:
Reactor

(Almost) everything is possible. I mean “it’s harder than it looks, and harder than I can justify spending time on”. There are always going to be a thousand suggestions which are neither here nor there. During this time I am prioritizing changes to weapons, newcomer experience, and economy. If it’s not a “wow” idea or dirt-cheap to implement, I won’t tackle it.

Regarding paintcodes, have you ever considered how long a full paintcode would be? For a bomber, there are 14 colors (6 chars), plus 9 opacities (2 chars), 7 textures (1 char), 2 sliders (1 char) + exhaust (1 char) = 112 chars + validation (8 chars) = 120 chars.

So something like 630ceaf7fea3b389fce3c8d7d05fd9a3241657f0 75da74657c80e5cad7f1d10ff8a7cada4804089e b1b432a3a8de910e05f60bbfa5368a6d9d0ae4ca. Does this look reasonably manageable? It doesn’t to me.

P.S. And, it would break each time a new paintjob is added (like the cockpit trim was recently).

5 Likes

Apple core tries to shoot my cursor even when I am dead. As other enemies now don’t track the ship after death, like gatling guns, should apple core do the same?

1 Like

So it’s not hard, it’s just not worth your time now.

I mean, is there a limit? You don’t have a limit of your clipboard in any of the platforms that you plan to release the game on. And you definitely can’t tell me that the game wouldn’t handle pasting text that is smaller than 500B

Yeah, but that’s only when you don’t include key names. I mean key names can easily increase this amount to much more. Let’s assume that you name your key names as “p_xx”, it’s 4 characters for every paint element so it bumps the total number by 129 characters and that’s not even including the separators.

Manageable to the game or the player?
If you meant for the player then you literally just copy paste into the input box and let the game interpret it. And if you meant for the game/gamedeveloper then your example is also without key names so you just make it harder than it needs to be since checking key names is stupidly easy (and long, but long is not hard) and can be made with a loop including switch statements.

Yeah, with your code that doesn’t involve key names it would get broken each time, because certain elements could take place of other elements. But if you add those key names then you can add however many elements you want and it wouldn’t break anything because it always has it’s key name that doesn’t change. And you can even change the order in which certain elements are visible in the game and it won’t break anything.

Pretty much everything in the game still tracks your location after death:

4 Likes