Early Access version 49

You mean when they impact? Yes, that can’t be helped. Any long projectile that needs to appear or disappear gradually will have this problem. It’s just that in high detail mode you at least have a flare that covers up the hard line somewhat.

In any case, this bug was slightly different, and has to do with distortion when trying to warp textures without using enough vertices in the underlying mesh.

5 Likes

No, I meant the rightmost projectile of Vulcan Chaingun, from the beginning. It’s always a little cut off to the right.

1 Like

“Mysterious ship” boss: warning beam mesh now uses twice the vertices (both horizontally and vertically) (@minasam123 )

@InterAction_studios There is no “:medal_sports: Bug”

no one cares

10 Likes

It’s a mistake in changelog, it needs to be fixed.

still no one cares

6 Likes

It doesn’t matter.

Ironically, you have said it yourself.

7 Likes

I mean he will fix it no matter what we say.
Also, you say “no one cares” because you don’t check if there are mistakes in the changelog or not.

No one cares because it doesn’t change the meaning of that entry. It even has a bug icon which makes it pretty obvious that it will be a bug medal. It’s not like there will be changelog in the final game so it doesn’t matter if there is a little mistake.

8 Likes

Yeah there is a bug icon, but there is no “:medal_sports: Bug” or idea like every each change or bug does have.
@qbus371 @Enhawk Let’s be good bois and stop arguing about this better right now. we need to calm down.

How about just remove the :medal_sports: Bug :smirk:

5 Likes

You don’t know how much restraint has gone into not lashing out at you. For the 1338th time, you’re nitpicky, don’t change yourself, blame others amd try to escape by telling others to ‘calm down’. If this can’t change you, nothing can.

9 Likes

No I am not.

Don’t deny that. it won’t help you.

9 Likes

Let’s stop fighting for something like this right now.

So we should stop? Not you? Wow, such logic.

8 Likes

If I remember correctly, nitpicky people usually deny being nitpicky and try to change topic, but that only makes things worse. Let’s just stop arguing and reduce the number of pointless “bugs”, aight?

I think,you should end this because fight is getting worse

1 Like

I did not deny it, I didn’t say it will help me.

We ALL should stop.

This is what I said.