Early Access version 49

Which ones, though? Say you need 100 keys to mount everything in the preset, but you only have 50. How does the game decide what to mount and what to leave out?

Not any more. This was done in the past as a way to leave the advanced color menu, but we now have a “Basic color selection…” for that.

8 Likes

It doesn’t decide. It just shows which items are missing and if you want to buy them then you just exit mission window and go to the store so you can decide yourself.

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios Shouldn’t the icon color become reverted once it’s selected? It’s somehow hard to see it.

2 Likes

Now the icon itself is difficult to see XD

1 Like

Well, there is a way to make it work without any hassle for you guys, that would be to not allow the use of a mounted equipment in a slot outside of that slot, unless you go there to unmount it, so let’s say you want a configuration slot with 20 hearts and another with 15, you need to have 35 hearts to accomplish that.

That would be more expensive for the player to make use of this feature, but believe me, most of the players experienced enough to really want using this feature probably can afford it.

Besides, people would be making configuration slots with different equipments on them anyway (like, phase-outs in this one, the thing that power-up your weapon temporarily on the other), so that wouldn’t be much of a problem.

But that’s only my opinion, what do you guys think about it? :thinking:

1 Like

That reminds me of this one:

@InterAction_studios Shouldn’t it be “Mountables”?

2 Likes

Music and Fuel are single too.

3 Likes

learn grammar

13 Likes

Bruh, Fuel is ok, and this is yet another tweak

6 Likes

Nice grammar

8 Likes

There are always going to be some combinations of theme color & dark/light text that will make a white highlight difficult to read. I could select a different highlight color, but highlighting with a darker color (e.g. black) seems… confusing.

13 Likes

“Mountables” is debatable, but “muſic” and “fuel” are correct.
I think “mountable” ſhould ſtay as-is, ſince it’s ſhort for “mountable equipment”.

3 Likes

At least “mountables” would be good. don’t like when seeing “perishable” plural, while “mountable” single. let @InterAction_studios decide for this one.

1 Like

You’re right about the perishable/mountable consistency, but here’s the thing: perishables is an actual word, but mountables is kind of made-up . Even as I write this, my spellchecker seems to agree:

16 Likes

Well, in the end, all words are made-up. And the spellchecker is weird. It sometimes underlines words that are correct.

5 Likes

Your bug medal farming crossed all boundaries.

12 Likes

Mountable is an adjective and Music and Fuel aren’t countable.

3 Likes

I mean @Francis did it and he gets Crazy in Love badge sorry for bringing it up again, but I’m curious.

@InterAction_studios I’m not sure if those are bugs or not:

1. At the wave “Binary Stream/Binary Scream” I can still hear the egg-dropping sounds even though the chickens are still off-screen.
  2. The egg that explodes in midair, there is a trick to make it explode and that is when the player moves below it.
  3. At the wave “Bubble Rings” the keys always appear in the enemies at the top only.
1 Like