Early Access version 48

Fixed in v.49 :medal_sports: Bug

I actually tried this. Although funny, it was complicated to get right, so I eventually scrapped it.

No. These are only keys you have ‘personally’ collected in-mission. Those keys are then multiplied to arrive at the final keys added to your balance. Same with rewards, they aren’t included.

5 Likes

I already posted that in topic: Post.27

1 Like

Well, but i added a part, so let him give us 2 medals. on post 39.

2 Likes

i cant see the word popcorn …

Well, that’s why we call it a easter egg, bro…
If you try, you will notice that’s correct.

2 Likes

Once again, can we have small pop-up thing with exact amount of keys, food etc if we click/hover on them at the top right screen in galaxy exploration?

1 Like

What does hower mean?

1 Like

Make your cursor go above it’s icon. Maybe I wrote it wrong.

1 Like

Yes i know it’s meaning, it’s just that you wrote it hower instead of hover.

2 Likes

When CIU is released is it possible to download it from the forums ? I gotta go sleep now see you tomorrow
Can’t wait to download this update

2 Likes

You have to buy Chicken Hunter License which is cost about $5 in order to save your progress

2 Likes

Okay, I wasn’t expecting comet chase to actually be THIS hard after my suggestion (please excuse the frame rate. Also, I actually love that it’s actually close to CI3’s Comet Chase Difficulty now)

The real weapon to use during comet chase would be Vulcan Chaingun. It’s mandatory now for Comet Chase, otherwise you’ll most likely not stand a chance. Basically, it’s truly for experienced players now. (You probably won’t have to nerf Comet Chase, but players, most likely newbies, who do not know about Vulcan’s Spread would practically be guaranteed a death)

However, if you decide to nerf it: The spawn speed needs to be slowed down. Either that, or the comets per spawn for dififculty. 2 at >75%, 3 at >125%.
An alternative: Have the comets start at a faster move speed.
Another Alternative: Completely disable overheat in Comet Chase, so Vulcan Chaingun can be used better.

7 Likes

I wonder if bomber could fit between those gaps.

1 Like

Tip: Buy Tourist and Eggulars

1 Like

Tip: you can win by not dying
Screenshot (1762)
(Actual In-Game Tip)

10 Likes

Tip: if you shoot, you launch projectiles

3 Likes

Triggered

2 Likes

use joysticks

Do you think it is possible that as the Boron Railgun changes the color of your projectile, some kind of sound will sound to indicate this? Either the firing sound becomes higher pitched or some kind of sound sounds indicating that the firing temperature is gradually increasing.

Why did I get 2 idea medals did I do anything wrong