Early Access version 47

About upgrading, shouldn’t the values be added up after that? To actually show changes, I had to revisit such details.

Example, 1476 mass instead of 1413+63 mass.

2 Likes

the right gift or not?

1 Like

Meh, it needs to be darker in color

2 Likes

wich means that the actual gift doest’t fix …it was good for the old version of the vulcan chiangun!!!

1 Like

Fixed in v.48 :medal_sports: Bug

6 Likes

Check out my topic about gift recolors. I advise @InterAction_studios to check it out too when he has free time.

Now, I don’t want it to replace Colorblind Mode, in fact my post states that keeping it would be a good choice for Monochromatic players (such people also exist, you know).

I tried to come up with palettes that stood out to colorblind people and people with full color vision. Freshening up our gifts would definitely not be unwelcome, especially since the changes would be really easy to grasp :slight_smile: Not something it’d take a while to get used to.

IA, if you don’t want to accept all of them, at least change Vulcan Chaingun and Lightning Fryer, but give the medal to GgWw because he’s the one who helped me color the two. The rest are either my own or just almost the same.

The topic in question: Some gift recolor ideas
I also briefly explained the types of colorblindness to keep in mind when designing anything with colors that are important to tell apart, like gifts :wink:

5 Likes

When the inital power is increasing, it should show in green instead of red, because it increases, not decreasing.

3 Likes

It’s because it gets worse, so it’s red. Although mass doesn’t really do anything, so maybe it should just be the same color as the current value you have(basically the HUD color you picked).

11 Likes

Random question…iA, do you intend to give mobile version of ciu higher damage multipliers? If yes, will there be separate leaderboards for different platforms? Just curious.

11 Likes

This is a huge concern. Desktop and mobile are not directly comparable. And it’s not easy to split them up, because some players will be playing on both (even within the same mission).

I don’t know. I’ve swept this under the rug, for now.

22 Likes

Can Items that can’t be bought more than one be changed from 1/1 to Owned? (Sorry for my bad English)

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios This needs to be phrased to “This unit is in use”, because skills are only bought for once.

3 Likes

No need, honestly.

But if it does get changed, this shouldn’t get a medal. Because both phrases pretty much have the same meaning either way.

Besides, it wouldn’t really qualify as a Bug or Idea.

7 Likes

what about implementing mass dependant crash damage ?
when the mass of the ship increases the crash damage increases

2 Likes

An idea.
I always have this problem. When I stop the game and I want to start again,
I lose my heart because of the sudden start of the game.
To solve this problem, add a 3 to 5 second timer.(Activated before restarting)
Despite the timer, we are ready to restart the game.
This option is customizable.
It can be changed from 3 to 5 seconds.
Players can also disable it if there is no need for it.
Please add it. @InterAction_studios

1 Like

@InterAction_studios
:bulb: “Unoriginality penalty” now only lasts for 12 hours (@harakat :medal_sports: Idea)
The description should be changed to reflect that it lasts for 12 hours in the next update

1 Like

So, make v47.2 just to put one description change?

1 Like

no i mean in v48 not v47.2

1 Like

Ah, okay.

1 Like

That’s kind-of already in the game (it doesn’t depend on mass, but it depends on spacecraft type)

Fixed in v.48 :medal_sports: bug

6 Likes