Early Access version 47

Fixed in v.48 :medal_sports: Bug

Sorry, this can’t easily be fixed.

6 Likes

Does charity prevent you from getting either brave or stupid medal ?

1 Like

No, charity doesn’t prevent you from getting either brave or stupid medal.

1 Like

A launcher which could handle updating was suggested several times for now, one time by me (if you need links, I’ll find some of them but not now, it’s too late for me).
If I remember correctly, we stopped at this: the game is in active state of development and adding a launcher would only increase troubles for developer as there will be bugs not only with a game but with a launcher too. And it won’t speed downloading process up as the setup file would be hosted on the same server as now. Also compatibility issues etc. Correct me if I am wrong.

2 Likes

Is the best what i found, maybe i Will upd it if i find another better

3 Likes

Found another one.

1 Like

No thanks, Absolver doesn’t need yet another disadvantage.

3 Likes

Okay, this one’s about the Results Screen’s clickable factors. (the multipliers)

The factors are clickable (Unoriginality Penalty, Lucrative Boost, etc), but there’s no indicator that would let you know that they’re clickable, unless you click on them randomly, or know that they’re there from reading the changelogs.

How about giving them like a small occasional gleam, or some indicator to tell you that they’re clickable?

3 Likes

Is it too late to give feedbacks about photon?

• The new Photon is almost perfect :ok_hand:
  • The homing looks statifying
  • The orange with blue photon looks beautiful
  • The only thing we need, is a damage buff
    Blue: 100 -> 145
    Orange: 170 -> 215
    Maybe this can fix
2 Likes

Given that I now uſe photons by default rather than forks, and I uſuälly ſtick to the hardeſt miſſions, I’d have to diſagree.

The only thing ſtopping photons from beïng way OP in my opiniön is the preſence of cowards and ſlobs.

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios Sometimes, the fiery magnetic manipulator sends regular asteroids in his meteor storm attack (The one where he causes meteors to attack you like in regular asteroid waves), and sometimes the regular magnetic manipulator sends fiery meteors in that attack. Shouldn’t the regular one shoot only regular meteors, and the fiery one shoot only fiery meteors?

Please add these settings so that the settings do not change with each update.
This problem has existed before.
Every time I update, I have a problem with the automatic shooting of the satellite.
Write this code in game to Settings do not change with each update.

shouldn’t the either brave or stupid medal description include that charity power-ups can be collected

1 Like

This has been done in order to differentiate the falling asteroids from the one in the manipulator’s shield

4 Likes

Maybe it could be changed in harder difficulties, where people shouldn’t be able to differentiate them

1 Like

pressing back in the weekly\daily missions config

returns you to the space

shouldn’t it be changed so it returns you to this menu ?

Planet\Star missions also does that

3 Likes

This ALWAYS happens and it’s by design (so you can tell them apart from the ones orbiting its body).

This is already done, EXCEPT whenever additions/changes are made to the options (which has unfortunately been the case in the last 3 updates or so). v.47 should upgrade from v.46, though.

Let’s not over-complicate descriptions.

Theoretically, yes. Practically, it’s hard, so no.

5 Likes

I think the UCO and the Crab already appear in the game frequently enough as it is, and this is not a sufficiently different variation. I’d rather have something unique.

Very good drawing, though :+1:

5 Likes

It wouldn’t be too out of place as it’s a running joke in the series that it keeps coming back no matter what. The Space Crab and the U.C.O. can never appear too many times :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

About upgrading, shouldn’t the values be added up after that? To actually show changes, I had to revisit such details.

Example, 1476 mass instead of 1413+63 mass.

2 Likes