Early Access version 47

Known. When your spacecraft turns, the exhaust goes under the ghost trail. This happens only in the preview. In the mission it will look fine.

Squadrons are alphabetical. Members are alphabetical, leader at the top.

This is already how it works.

Oops. I skipped from your first medal to your second medal, which means 3-4 other people didn’t get theirs either. Fixed.

Fixed in v.48 :medal_sports: Bug

Acknowledged. Won’t fix.

As intended. You’ve either flown all waves (green) or not (red). It doesn’t matter if you surrendered or died.

Fixed in v.48 :medal_sports: Bug

No need. In the worst case they’ll still be counted as part of the next wave.

8 Likes

:idea: Compare/Stats screen: Comparative bars are now colored based on color theme “Rankings” selection

@InterAction_studios You mean :bulb:?

2 Likes

Well, since there isn’t a 2nd version of Egg Cyclone, how about renaming Egg Cyclone to Egg Hurricane at >100% difficulty?

Perhaps put them in bubbles for Egg Hurricane? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Everyone would hate me if Egg Hurricane does have bubbles though

2 Likes

Is it normal for the game to start up being like this?:

I always use borderless mode.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s proper

3 Likes

You could follow this temporary fix:

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios I think I found a bug: I played a Meteor Storm mission, and beat it without collecting powerups, but I didn’t get the “Either Brave or Stupid” medal. I started with fp 8 and finished with fp 8. Though, I changed weapon once. If you don’t get the medal, even if you just switch weapons, then it’s a bug.

Yes, but since my fp didn’t increase, it shouldn’t be counted

Weapon gifts are counted as a power-up

That’s because it might be unfair for newbies

I’ll just build a poll

• Changing gifts should not be counted as a powerup.
  • They should remain how they are now.

0 voters

4 Likes

And again, RNG. If you get the same gift - powerup. I think it’s fair. If anything, I’d rather just change the wording of he medal’s description to “dropped items” or “items” instead of “power-ups” alone.

2 Likes

No, borderless should still take up your entire screen. Can you send me your CIU.log file?

You only get this medal if there were power-ups actually spawned. If there are no spawned power-ups, then this medal is disabled. Actually, in your case you say you switched weapons. So that’s why.

“Power-ups” is a generic term, it’s not limited to the 3-color-spinning-atom thing.

10 Likes

Shouldn’t the medals’ description end up with a full stop at the end of sentence?

5 Likes

Well then, can it be changed so that an actual increase in the fp counter would count as a violation of the ‘Either Brave or Stupid Medal’?

1 Like

No. Power-ups are power-ups. You must not collect any of them. That’s the point of the medal.

5 Likes

This is borderline (and on the wrong side of the border), but since we have full stops in all other balloon tips, then I guess we should also have them here. :medal_sports: Bug

10 Likes

Here you go.

Actually, the design was suggested by galba. I only provided a clean picture of it.

5 Likes

Well, everything looks OK in the log :man_shrugging:

And it ALWAYS starts up like this? If you go to Graphics->Advanced and try to re-apply the settings (e.g. by changing to windowed and the back to borderless), does it fix itself?

3 Likes