Early Access version 46

You can see Vulcan Chaingun gift isn’t hidden in Hend Game fight, but I haven’t turned on “Tone down effects”:

This is really weird

5 Likes

@anon48763505 I reported that previously on v45 topic.
there:

(although i didn’t mean to reply to edd, i should have replied to IA instead, i should also get a medal as well)

3 Likes

Fixed in v.47 :medal_sports: Bug

7 Likes

Uhh, didn’t @minasam123 report this back in V45?

6 Likes

I did, so i should get the medal within @anon48763505 as well. or a shared medal. @InterAction_studios

1 Like

Also, I think “Mark all read” button in the inbox button should mark the messages as read that are in that category, not marking all of them as read. If you disagree, explain why.

2 Likes

Because it says “all”?

Sorry about the medal, didn’t notice that it was different people :medal_sports: Bug

6 Likes

By the way, I’m not sure if this counts as an exploit, but I noticed that on Meteor Storms you can get a lot of “dodging”/“maneuvering” points by taking advantage of spacecraft’s invulnerability after being killed.

Once again, I’m not sure if this counts, and that’s because I don’t know how many meteors would disappear by the time you respawn.

I’m not ſure about this concept, but what if there were a magnetic verſion of meteor, which would have its path modified to bring it a bit cloſer to the player, as per normal magnets with metal. It would be even cooler if they could effect the Utenſil Poker, but this ſounds too hard to be worth it.

Maybe the player should be more free roam in Supernova missions because some power-ups at the edge of the screen can’t be collected:
Supernova

1 Like

Read this post to understand why it can’t be fixed:

3 Likes

Perhaps it’s best that the Chick-o-Pedia be a Volume of the Hero’s Compedium. In a game where a lot of the names are “serious” and not many puns are included, perhaps Hero’s Compedium Vol 2: Enemies and Possible Solutions may be in keeping with the style of the rest of the game.

Also btw my callsign in-game is Enhawk.

@InterAction_studios So, I was playing with Plasma, and when I got another Plasma gift the recruit said “Hoard the firepower much?” I think he shouldn’t say that in that situation, as it wasn’t an 670014564611391511 but the same weapon I already had (though, maybe it still counts as an extra firepower, and in that case, the line should be changed to “Hoard the present much” or something)

No, that happens when you go over a certain amount of firepower(30, I think?), since you have lots of firepower, not lots of presents.

2 Likes

But I finished the mission with only 27 fp

It hapoens at the moment you reach the specified amount, not when the mission ends. 30 was just an estimate, I don’t know the exact number.
Well, if I’m wrong, then someone correct me, please.

7 Likes

No, its right, in 30 firepower it happens

3 Likes

It appears when I reach 30 FP in V.45.2
I don’t know about v.46 maybe it was changed

2 Likes

When i ask this question, it does NOT mean i am complaining about the toxic chicken, but lemme ask it anyways.
Why after i kill the toxic chicken, it spawns a gas that does not kill me, but after 3 seconds (i think), it kills me?
I think the gas should be killable the moment i touch it, not when i touch it for some time and it doesn’t kill me, that means it’s safe.

1 Like

@InterAction_studios Can you put a tag here indicating that it’s not obtainable, nor upgradeable? Becauase the first time, when i started with this weapon, i though it was obtainable, but after i learned this game sometime, i realized it’s not obtainable or neither upgradeable. (a small QOL idea)

(I need an expectation of why you would refuse to put it, though)

2 Likes