Early Access version 43.2

Fixed in v.44 :medal_sports: Bug

“Status” already does this.

7 Likes

Oh, alright

3 Likes

:bug: ESC now closes Galaxy Information Overlay (@minasameh :medal_sports: Bug)

@InterAction_studios I think this one should be replaced with an idea medal. (this is my opinion, you can refuse as you want)

1 Like

Take it. It’s halfway an idea and a bug report

1 Like

It happens with all horizontally waves.

Hm…should we bring back Close Encounters from CI3?

12 Likes

After I searched Emerald troll joke boss(which I like) and didnt find it anywhere 2 updates in a row, lets make ECCCC even more hard to find with the new tweak :wink: . Congrats! Better make this boss easter egg in CIU appearing around 99.00001 difficulty. It will be even more easier to find :upside_down_face: .

7 Likes

They dont need a big upgrade like others,in harder misión, hmm, add 6 lasers attack for Elite missions :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Also Egg-drone minifield, Eggship fly-by, The Chicken Wave, etc… there’s a lot of waves I wish they would show up in CIU.

1 Like

Some CI3 waves are a bit pointless…the ones you’ve mentioned aren’t like that, but others such as “Pop 'til they drop” or the minefields are…especially since they’re either boring or hated by everybody.

1 Like

indeed

1 Like

But The Chicken Wave is a good one.

1 Like

It is, but maybe add the barriers as the outlines.

3 Likes

It’s gonna be especially fun when the wave generator spawns one completely made up of slobs.
(Tbh I would like to see that)

5 Likes

Sure depending on difficulties.

OMG I was just thinking of that while typing :joy:

1 Like

If the Chicken Wave does spam mini bosses, it’s gonna be inevitable death, and impossible clean sweep :frowning_face:

Anyway, if it’s gonna be added, its density should be decreased with that reason.

Close encounters, I still wondered why small ufos shoot the same as the big one. I think if projectile count fired depends on their size (small: 1, medium: 2, big: 3) it would be less disastrous.

1 Like

When destroying a boss the player quips appear behind the explosion, so is possible to make the player quips appear in front of the explosion so we can read it better? And also the quips can last s little longer?

Question: Does the player get points when hitting the comets that appears in Henlley’s Comet battle?

1 Like

you get only one per comet

2 Likes

OK, does it count after I defeat Henlley’s Comet? Because it doesn’t count during the battle.