Early Access version 41

I agree with you at the fact the Egg Cannon Cannon Cannon is too hard, especially at phase two with the medium size egg cannon, the orange lasers give limited movement for the player and it’s a bomber destroyer if we don’t use Maneuvering Jets and Eggular Repulsor

I don’t think Egg … Cannonade even deserves to be in the game, or at least not worth 200,000 points for each phase (3 phases in total). Its attack is too ugly and messy (the lasers are good but it should be in the original Egg Cannon though).

3 Likes

What about the Mysterious ship? Ok, I have no problem with the lasers. But with what mind, this thing have such a huge speed? With over 4 lasers this boss is almost imposible to predict or avoid without super weapons, because of his fast speed. Can you reduce his speed a little bit IA? This isnt hard, this is sadistic.

5 Likes

About Chicken Exponentialy boss… it’s hard but not too hard, but Chicken-Vader’s laser ring needs a warning

1 Like

not needed, just need good timing

2 Likes

In my opinion it already did when the misterious ship got those extra lasers

We are slowly returning to v.10… but difficulty is not a bug anymore

Agree, especially phase 1 lasers: there is no logic involved in them

@anon27929001 and co. complained about the ease of the game, this is what we got

1 Like

But these aren’t Orandza’s proposed changes…

It happens to the special forces alone and brothers united aswell, not only chicken exponentially boss.

Additional lasers for the mysteryous ship was my idea, though. And it didn’t seem that bad to me, at all(I did try it out several times. I was surprised so many people complain it’s hard)

1 Like

It’s tedious. And I wasn’t talking about Mysterious Ship, but everything else Stardrone mentioned in their post.

Mysterious Ship is rather easy(and when will we have a 7 lasers one?)

Because of the high speed. The lasers are not that much of a problem, but with that speed this is beyond any doubt ridiculous.

5 Likes

The Egg Cannon Cannon Cannon needs a few tweaks, like nerf the re-fire rate in phase 2, let the smallest Egg Cannon be able to shoot straight lasers and big eggs

With certain weapons you will be almost not given any chance to attack back mysterious ship. I feel that.

2 Likes

For you.

For normal human beings is something barely impossible and tedious: Little safe room to be, fast boss, very few time to deal damage.

I challenge you: beat Misterious ship with Absolver beam or with neutron gun

Orandza didn’t proposed anything about the cannonade. But he/she is one of the users that wants everything turned into bullet hell difficulty. If phase 2 exist is for those people complains

1 Like

I already did that challenge. Mysterious Ship is too common.But … yeah I admit that Mysterious Ship is hard sometimes, sorry.

Orandza’s post is more so about making bosses more diverse instead of repetitive, no that much about making them extremely difficult, at least that’s my opinion. Certain bosses in the game are indeed too easy, while others are too hard now.

4 Likes

The Mysterious Ship is actually not any more difficult than it was before, it’s just intimidating. It’s still disappointing.

Really not much different from using a weapon like utensil.

I never thought this many people would find the 6-laser ship hard, there’s no way I could have predicted that.
I don’t exactly want “bullet-hell”(I actually can’t keep up with too many things on the screen, really), I didn’t even think this would count as that. And generally, my ideas are something I’d rather have for the upcoming skill levels, but I thought the mysteryous ship is one of those bosses that are just way too easy even considering there will be higher difficulties.
Well, I’ve been proven wrong, so nvm.

14 Likes

I don’t know if in the future, there’s a multiplicity applied for final bosses or Egg Multiplicity consisting only egg bosses

1 Like