Early Access version 41

Why the explosión of the Egg cannon cannon cannon is so big for a litte ship

2 Likes

ok here , im test in new wave and see that (press esc quickly when object fall down and crush)

2 Likes

I think it can stay rotating the hero, but not above 45°.

At last Henperor Apprentice can move! Make the original able to do too!

I like the difference - otherwise the two fights will be essentially the same.

Really?

5 Likes

Fixed in v.42
:medal_sports: Bug

The plural of “spacecraft” is “spacecraft”. Because English :roll_eyes:

Known: Weird bug? or intended? - #4 by InterAction_studios

9 Likes

True. It is harder than the “Egg Cannon Cannon Cannon Cannonade” in my opinion

1 Like

Sometimes Special Forces shoots grenades right after launching the knives, not moving.Please explain

Perhaps the random location it chose to move to between attacks was extremely close to its existing location?

No,It completely stood still (sorry, no videos).

Perhaps the random location it chose to move to between attacks was exactly the same as its existing location? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Actually, @MoonKnight is right - it’s repeatable and will consistently do it with every second grenade toss.

Ah, ok. Sorry, this has been fixed as part of (it had the same underlying cause):

7 Likes

Medals have now been awarded.

6 Likes

I found this interesting: Coward chickens when it get near a the spacecraft when it’s a terminator, it ‘dances’ weirdly. Just fight a Yolk-Star and see

1 Like

I know :joy:

1 Like

I’ve just had a realization.

The full, proper name of this wave is not “The Egg Cannon Cannon Cannon Cannonade”

It is:

The Vitelline Molecular Propulsor Propulsor Propulsor Propulsion

This makes me feel happy.

13 Likes

I have this idea: can the Gatling Guns of Chicken Exponentiality move back and forth?(may refuse if you want, because this is a personal opinion)(sorry for my bad English)

It should be moving, if you want to make the wave harder and stuff

2 Likes