Early Access version 41

Yeah. Finish WBP completely (and faster than 2 weapons in every EA version) and then move on to new things so people that played every episode can have something fresh that will potentially encourage them to buy the CHL. Right now new content is really modest if we look at the development time.

6 Likes

Fixed in v.42
:medal_sports: Bug

Known. Not worth fixing.

Intended (for now).

6 Likes

Is it weird when I search contacts, press enter and my mouse warps to the search button?
Here’s the video: (Early Access). Bug? - YouTube

No…

Bug?: I traveled through a wormhole, I switched to my browser. Then I switched back into the game, the traveling progress is completed but the music isn’t playing? After I fly to a nearby star system, the music starts playing again…?

@InterAction_studios why no respond

They are not entitled to respond to everything you know?

3 Likes

Maybe because it has been already suggested?

But they are supposed to view every ideas

Only half of them, nah

Already known bug, read Known bugs and new features

Is that a bug that it asks for confirmation when pressing Esc?

Should we change “change color theme” to become “change theme color” okay?(Change color theme sounds a bit weird)

4 Likes

No. You can press ESC accidentally, that’s why there is confirmation. But you can’t press “X” accidentally so there is no confirmation for it.

4 Likes

Both make sense. In the first instance theme describes color, and in your suggestion color describes theme.

English101

2 Likes

Because:

Hmm… no, it’s fine as-is.

I never said I would respond to everything on the forum. Also, don’t post unnecessarily.

16 Likes

You don’t even answer my request to change username :frowning:

You sent that message 3 HOURS AGO.

I never said I would respond to messages within 3 hours, either :angry:

10 Likes

:ok_hand: I will send that again

Yeah, that’s going to help your case :roll_eyes:

17 Likes