Early Access version 40.2

Idea: Since we have Berserk Chicks, what about some berserk Chickens, they look like normal chickens but have a red color like berserk chick.Or at least add Berserk Chickens waves from CI2

This is intended, to distinguish the “storm attack” from the asteroids that are attached to the boss

Added to v.41
:medal_sports: Idea

6 Likes

Now im thinking how is going to functión the Legendary H&C Hatling with Egg regular Propulsor

1 Like

Very effectively, I’d imagine.

1 Like

@InterAction_studios

This isnt nessesary

1 Like

finally, i cant wait for this update!

4 Likes

Wow! Two new bosses!

Two new versions of bosses. Bosses themselves are quite old.

2 Likes

:new: Added “Chicken Exponentiality” boss (starts appearing at 70% difficulty)

basically a math chicken

10 Likes

For most basic we can have “Chicken Addition” in the game :sweat_smile:. I don’t really know how it works though.

Ion Blaster is officially my favourite weapon in the entire game

3 Likes

I kinda wish those new bosses had an unique boss theme

but knowing how things went so far the egg cannon theme and the CI4 boss theme will be reused for them

12 Likes

Especially Egg Cannon Theme could be rearranged to be more “umppph” boss theme, I like the intro, but the rest feels so silent

Something like this?

1 Like

Now im thinking a meme of the yolk-star implemented with the theme edited by EmeraldPlay :smiley:

Like “The Egg Star”?

Oh…

Is the normal theme but with a speed up!

That would likely result in a copyright claim

2 Likes

:bug: Fixed bug: Space Crab didn’t appear (neither Invasion nor Boss Rushes) in difficulties >90%.

I think I would’ve referred to this as a “happy accident”…

1 Like

I’ve found that the pattern is actually easy to learn, just don’t panic. (not sure if it’s harder though)

1 Like

Eh? What do you mean it isn’t necessary? I want this feature for a long time

2 Likes