Early Access version 40.2

I think the Apple Core needs a 25% health buff, because it’s too weak on easy missions(yes, seriously)

3 Likes

Changed in v.41
:medal_sports: Idea

10 Likes

May I ask, is it possible to add the order of the waves (for example:" wave 1 of 12") to supernova missions?

1 Like

You can already see that at the bottom-right.

5 Likes

https://forum.chickeninvaders.com/t/early-access-version-40-2/7918/154?u=orandza
What about this? I suggested the idea long ago(though Pritish should keep his medal because he came up with the exact numbers, but I was the first one to suggest the speed change for better rarities)

1 Like

Thanks for letting me keep the medal though I do think that a shared idea medal would be the best solution. By this logic, I should’ve gotten the idea medal for reducing the M408’s hitbox because I came up with the idea first in this post. Spaceship Rebalance Program.

3 Likes

Or you can add ducks in CIU that have joined the Henpire.

Ducks’ relationship with Chickens is too far according to taxonomy. There are Pheasant, Quail, and Turkey which have same order, Galliformes.

But, instead of them we could add more chicken specieses first! Laughing chicken, Bantam (or I would say Ka-Te in my country), Serama, Cemani (black chicken), Silkie and more.

1 Like

Still.They’re also farm animals slaughtered for meat.If not by blood,they are united by purpose.

And where’s CK-02 Henterprise?

What do you mean?

Second version of the Henterprise?(I’m just joking, don’t take it seriously)

Another pushover boss?

Though Gaster Blaster like things may liven up the fight considerably.

But the title of the game is Chicken Invaders, I would keep that in mind.

1 Like

What about turkeys and stuff like that?

Chickens are the leaders of a glorious revolution that would exact revenge on all humankind for the atrocities done to them over the generations. All other fowl are simply subservient to the Henpire.I’m trying to be dramatic here. Damn it,I almost felt like iA writing the intros to the CI games there.

Uh, @InterAction_studios I found this bug:If you have a satellite mounted on your spaceship, if you died, you can collect a satellite even though you respawn offscreen

This happens because when you die, your spacecraft has an offset so that it can leave the screen. Respawning is really just your ship slowly going back to its original position. You can see the same kind of offsetting when you shoot.

When I select any spaceship and press the “Reset to default” button,it says “Are you sure?”

But in"change color theme’,it didn’t show that message, causing me to press the “cancel” button

Should that message be displayed in the “change color theme”?

5 Likes

You can easily discard those changes, but in instances where you have made tons of changes and accidentally press that button, it would be a life-saver. I say add it.

3 Likes