Early Access version 39

yea, that sound is very good for that weapon

3 Likes

There’s no disconnection timeout, the game kicks the player out immediately.

The chick in this update looks cute

3 Likes

What about wave Energy fences,Fenced in,Lethal connections ? Plasma has trumped it

Squawk Block mission need add Clean Sweep.

It’s already have.(v37)Early Access version 37

1 Like

I understand.

Is this a bug when the mission name is too long:

1 Like

Meh, that’s its the most normal, also, looks so good

1 Like

The text is, I don’t know, taller than normal?

I have an idea for when the original version of the game was released. Set up a (level creator) section.Users can create their own levels and share them with other users.Each week, the best level is chosen and added to the challenges!

6 Likes

All the waves where the fences appear should have been fixed.

The text is squashed to fit in the available space. It happens all over the UI.

8 Likes

I see it still on Fence In waves, Energy Fences and especially Lethal connections

Should you do it?

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios Why the barriers do not count for the section “Kills” at the end of a mission? In normal missions (not boss fight, supernova, comet chase and meteor storm) asteroids and treasure chests count but barriers do not and it seems very strange to me since there are waves where they can kill you by contact so they count as an enemy, in addition that they can be damaged and destroyed.

This part (Im talking about that section)

4 Likes

My mouse keeps warping into the center of the screen when I press the resume button, it’s really annoying and dangerous sometimes

1 Like

That bug had to be solved before, try to configure the mouse control in the options. Maybe that’s how it gets fixed

You can’t kill a plate of metal. I would rather see asteroids and treasure chests no longer count than have barriers count, myself.

1 Like

Why does Egg Cannon Confrontation doesn’t have multi kill apply for the chickens that’s spewing from the Cannon?

That would be an exploit for points.

3 Likes