Early Access version 34

Is the brightness bar supposed to be shorter than the others?

Yes. Almost-black colours are not allowed.

4 Likes

Maybe you could stretch it so that it aligns perfectly with the rest of the sliders while keeping the almost-black-color limit. If that’s possible, of course.

1 Like

It is possible. I preferred to do it this way because it’s obvious that the low end of the range is not available. Otherwise I’d get bug reports that “I set the slider to the minimum, but the color isn’t black”.

3 Likes

now i can play with vpn!
please add key rash mission please!
i can’t play last key rash mission.

Key Rush missions are already available as ultra-rare missions in the galaxy.

Can we PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE have a different confirmation for the Surrender button, or a 2 second lock on the button after entering the menu? So when pressing “ESC” the Surrender button would be greyed out for two seconds, after which the button would function normally. For the visual part the button could become half-coloured after the first second, and fully coloured after the cooldown ends, showing the button is clickable.
Or simply replace this icon image with a timer.
It’s too close to the “End Session” button, and because of it I just straight up wasted an hour and a half.

6 Likes

wait…that’s illegal
Chicken Invaders Universe 14_3_2020 23_04_31_Moment (2)_LI
Thats happen when im was completing a boss Rush in the wave “Chicken Multiplicity”
When the progress bar was 98.88 i shoted one time more and the the chickenaut doesnt die but the progresos bar was 100.00, i think what this is a bug in the game/wave…

@InterAction_studios

4 Likes

(maybe) fixed in v.35

:medal_sports: Bug

Changed in v.35

:medal_sports: Idea

4 Likes

I’d like to suggest having a larger firepower gap between bombers to better compensate for the speed and hitbox penalty present among the four models.

BX-6 Hrunting BX-7 Excalibur BX-8 Ukonvasara BX-9 Mjölnir BX-6↔BX-9 difference
Hardpoints 4 5 5 6 50%
Satellites 2 3 4 5 250%
Slots 17 18 19 20 17.6%
Mid-power level ↯7+6=↯13 ↯7+7=↯14 ↯8+7=↯15 ↯8+8=↯16
Mid-power Utensil 22425 23400 24375 25350 13%
Max-power level ↯8+7=↯23 ↯8+8=↯24 ↯9+8=↯25 ↯9+9=↯26
Max-power Utensil 24375 25350 26325 27300 12%
Hitbox radius (pixels) 108 117 126 135 25%
Mid-power (suggested) ↯7+6=↯13 ↯8+7=↯15 ↯9+8=↯17 ↯10+9=↯19
Mid-power (suggested) 22425 24375 26325 28275 26%
Max-power (suggested) ↯8+7=↯23 ↯9+8=↯25 ↯10+9=↯27 ↯20+10=↯29
Max-power (suggested) 24375 26325 28275 33150 36%
3 Likes

Following this, I’d also suggest removing the max power bonus(only the points earned, ofc) for daily challenges(not weekly, that’s not necessary). It’s one of the things that prevent the bombers from being useful when going for a good score because the points earned are huge, and the max power requirement is much harder to get with the bomber. Especially with bx-9. Even if you don’t die, you basically have to get at least 1 atomic powerup in every single wave, which requires either insane luck or a lot of wave restarting.

2 Likes

:new: Added “Power-up Countdown” insight (@ BoredCelestial :medal_sports: Idea)

Really hyped for this addition, though IMO it would feel better if it were a purchasable GUI or a Hardpoint, rather than an Insight, because we might not need to use the powerups every time and the Insight would go to waste, and it doesn’t feel like it’s “predicting” something - the time is always fixed, right?

Changed in v.35

:medal_sports: Idea

@Orandza: Not sure how to address this… would prefer to come up with a more elegant solution. It’s on my list, though.

3 Likes

Agreed, however I feel the insights category can really use a few more items.

Actually, it also tracks spawn invulnerability time (which is variable due to Invulnerability Extensions).

Also, I was thinking of changing all HUD enhancements (HUD Progress Meter, HUD Destruction Meter, HUD Damage Indicator, HUD Points Indicator) from ‘always-on’ to hardpoints (the hardpoints category can also use more items :confused: ). Thoughts?

That would make more more sence as laser scope works nearly the same to HUD.

Well, the player would still know the exact time, knowing how many Invulnerability Extensions they mounted.
About the hardpoints, if that change happens, maybe increase the hardpoint slots for certain ships? Bomber having the same amount of slots as a Mueller, and certain ships having whole one slot is a bit… eh.
Also, if we’re making changes to add more hardpoints, how about transfering the Bullet Spray Condensers and Expanders to hardpoints? They feel more like a playstyle, rather than just an unconditional buff to your spacecraft.

I think HUD enhancements are better as mountable in slots, since if they were hardpoints, not all ships would be able to equip all the 4 HUD enhancements simultaneously.

What I’d want to see is the Perishables converted into hardpoints to have as permanent upgrades. Of course, to do that, the strength of each upgrade’s effect would need to be tweaked, prices adjusted and maybe even change the number of Hardpoints on every spacecraft, but they don’t make sense to me as single-mission consumables.

That mission could be anything from a 3-wave Boss rush to a 100-wave Weekly Challenge, at least make them active for 24 hours like insights.

3 Likes

Increasing precision won’t help so much. It will just make this bug rarer. You need a workaround to hide it.

1 Like