• :new: Added “Slob” chicken breed.
  • :new: Added “Toxic” chicken breed.
  • :new: Added “Coward” chicken breed.

Interesting

3 Likes

I am hyped for the ‘‘Slob’’ chicken :smiley:

Oh, right. Added ‘retro’.

The reason for the nerfing is this:

:bug: The number of keys that non-Invasion mission types drop in between waves now depends on difficulty (was previously constant) (@anon27929001 :medal_sports: Bug)

So, instead of trying to balance two variables simultaneously, I’ll collect new stats and set the boosts afterwards.

@Nikito: That’s my personal favourite, too :wink:

5 Likes

Now I’m worried…
And “Toxic” breed sounds interesting. I wonder how it will play out in-game.
Like when you think about toxic things in game the first thing that comes to mind is damage over time, but it wouldn’t make much sense in a game like this.
When I try to imagine this enemy, I don’t know why, but the first thing I think of is it spitting 3 poison bolts, one under it, one to the left and the last one to the right.

To me it sounds like area-denial. It will kill you if you get too close. Though this could be problematic in tight waves.

2 Likes

Or maybe when it dies, it leaves a residue that can kill you just like those spaceburst (those eggs which break prematurely) eggs, they need more detail in the wiki BTW.

1 Like

The wiki can be edited by anyone who has been there for long enough(or something like that). If it is the case for you,you could edit it yourself,provided that it doesn’t ruin what each enemy entry is supposed to look like. Unless you meant that it should get its own page? In which case…nope.

1 Like

Unfortunately you can guess that I am not up to that task, I don’t have the time nor dedication to deeply analyse them. What I meant was that someone who’s competent and dedicated enough should look for more details surrounding the spaceburst eggs, so that new players would be better prepared for them.

1 Like