Early Access version 28

how do i download the early access for chicken invaders 6
?

ā€œCapture mouseā€ might truly be to blame for this. Can you try playing with capture mouse ON for a few days, then turn it OFF for a week to see if thereā€™s any correlation?

@ChickenInvader45: The current rule is that the number of emoji characters must be less that the non-emoji ones, but this is not contractual and subject to change at any point.

3 Likes

Hey, I need help for WHO. Can someone count the amount of chickens in a lane of Four Lane Merge?

Yup, Iā€™m Åæure you can!

Thanks, I can count. Iā€™m just having bad luck finding the wave, and combined effort would be appreciated.

Assuming the number of enemies hasnā€™t changed since CI5 (which it might have), itā€™s 12 enemies per row.
[edit] Just found it, itā€™s still 12.

1 Like

Thanks, trying to confirm now.

Oh god Iā€™m dumb. What I actually had in mind was how the game replaces enemies in relation to difficulty, having the list that way. An inperfect list, but a starting point.

Iā€™d have been like you if my account doesnā€™t reset continously :frowning:

1 Like

Does it?Never experienced it on my end.

I just realized, the better a weapon is, the more points you get. Shouldnā€™t it be the opposite? It would atleast incentivize picking up presents in dailies and weeklies. It could be a simple ā€œreversingā€ of points or manually assigning point rewards for the bad weapons and good weapons.

1 Like

No, thatā€™s wrong!
The weapons give points based on their implementation order.
Ion blaster gives 1.000 points while Vulcan Chaingun 4.000.
These are just examples, but all weapons follow this structure.

5 Likes

Although Positron Stream and Photon Swarm are swapped for some reason.

2 Likes

Max difficulty % is 140, right?

With ssh it should be,yeah

2 Likes

RNGā€™s recipe for disaster : throw as many chickenauts and eggship as possible.

While dodging those bullet rain, unexpectedly got lightning fryer.

I just thought of something.
ā€œComet Swarmsā€. They are objects like asteroids belt, but in their mission the comets can come from the left side in the early phases, then from the sides in the later ones.

@InterAction_studios
Could you add a tab in the ā€œmiÅæÅæionsā€ Åæcreen for the current daily and weekly challenges as well as the Åæpace race?

1 Like

ā€œComet/Supernova/Droid/Meteor are temporarily reduced to 100%ā€
Wait,why Droid? Itā€™s not nearly as bad as the other three. Shouldnā€™t retro be here,instead?

1 Like