Early Access version 24

@InterAction_studios can you add Arabic language in Chicken invaders Universe please

The starfield was actually fixed here: Early Access version 20/21 but due to an oversight only the 1X texture was updated – the 2X texture was not.

Fixed in v.25 :medal_sports: Bug

@GuestUniverse: Which callsign do you use in game? I see more than one – your medals might have been assigned to the wrong one.

@InterAction_studios My callsign is GuestUniverse2. I’ve lost my old profile (GuestUniverse) because I had my laptop fixed, so can you delete my old profile? (I think it had around 700 million points, but definitely less than 1 billion points)

Re-awarded medal to your GuestUniverse2 account.

Also, deleted your old account. You can change your callsign now.

1 Like

Hey IA, since you fixed the purple lasers blind spot on the Hend Game last phase, can you make the Red Beam of every Henterprise encounter blind spots to hit the player? You know what i mean, these sides of the beam wich cant kill you.

3 Likes

Idea: Random rotate of Henterprise (after 20% maybe it can appear in right side, 40% in up)

3 Likes
1 Like

You can trigger the safe zone attack if you get sufficiently close to the Henterprise’s main dish on the last phase. It completely misses your ship, making it easier to avoid.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/573978150053216257/601078689974845471/henterprise.mp4

5 Likes

:cheese:

1 Like

You all thinking what I am thinking? Let’s make that big laser (which is absolutelly useless right now) fire every time someone stays in the weakspot for longer than 1 second. That’s what I would do if I was in command of the Henteprise :smiley: A danger zone for the last part of the bossfight could be added, so new players wouldn’t even try to exploit the weakspot. Plz make it happen @InterAction_studios.

2 Likes

I’d agree. But this sucks. The laser should constantly fire in the last phase! Every some seconds or so. And when the boss enters from a side, not only does the big laser fire, but also the small ones! Yes! >:)

I dont think that IA will allow The Henterprise, using random atacks during some phase weapons from his arsenal. I also thinking about that from a long time, but the chanse is small. Maybe for the other 2 difficulty slots that are locked right now.

2 Likes

Remember that the Yolk-Star™ should also come in from the bottom.

(Oh, right. We’ve done this joke already .-.)

@Nikito: fixed in v.25 :medal_sports: Bug
@Sammarald: fixed in v.25 :medal_sports: Bug

2 Likes

Wait… wait…
If you look closely…
obraz
Enhance
obraz
ENHANCE
obraz

IS THIS… THE HELL PIZZA PARLOR NUMBER?

11 Likes

@InterAction_studios, is there currently ſomething that blocks all-miniboſs waves? I ask becauſe I was never clear on this, and they’ve been hard to find in the laſt ſeveral verſions. It’d be nice if more miſſions were peppered with them.

1 Like

There haven’t been any changes to the wave generation algorithm for several months now (since Early Access version 06 IIRC).

• Reduced probability of all-miniboss (“epic”) waves to 25% of previous appearance rate.

Any chance this could be increaſed again for SSH?

It has been 3 days and still nothing in the new features.