Early Access version 22

Did they bring back old barriers or low difficulty? :o

1 Like

definitely low difficulity

In CI3,it did.I still stay in the middle.

I know that already :v

3 Likes

Isn’t that exactly why he asked?

@Kiro: A new launcher/installer is not a priority right now, sorry :frowning:

@isp: The speed of the fiery asteroids depends on the difficulty (and is the same speed as when you encounter asteroid waves in normal missions. Are you playing on Superstar Hero?

@VerMishelb: Looking into wormhole placement issue. Wormhole names couldn’t be regenerated exactly; they’ll change one more time, and after that they’ll remain the same.

Tutorial data is part of game settings, which is sadly being reset in each update (for the time being) .

1 Like

so I just come back from a little vacation. one week without playing…like my wife would say you and your chicks :smiley::smiley::smiley:
what a beautiful surprise :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: awesome boss!!! congrats!!!

2 Likes

It’s ok!
But, are you going to give me a medal?

Next Stage: Boss with reference to DC

If it’s not implemented, you don’t get a medal.

3 Likes

:frowning:

I think I found a little bug:when you explore and asteroid belt you don’t recive an amount of keys for exploring

@gabytzu I already mentioned this. Still. No response from iA.

1 Like

They fixed it.

2 Likes

I just noticed lol

they’re perfect please no change

Also, why Master Squawker boss drops firepower when it’s killed? Like, this boss cannot be encountered in Boss Rush and after killing it Squawk block mission will be completed.

Music doesn’t faded out again.

This is not bug. Boss theme and Meteor Storm, have the same song. Not need fade out for this case

2 Likes

so it seems like darkened asteroids don’t hurt us, I wonder if my idea about asteroid flying in background on planet with ring could get approved

3 Likes