Early Access version 22

the boss is problematic

Aren’t we supposed to lose our Perfectionist Exploration medal?

I was wrong, it’s not slow mode

Or for SSH

The server is down, oof

Medals have now been awarded.

:warning: Also, the server has just been instantly rebooted because the in-mission progress was not properly reset the first time. You’ll lose your current mission, but not much else.

@isp Problematic, how?

@GuestUniverse Medals cannot be removed. Note: If you already have it, you won’t get another one when you explore all asteroid belts.

1 Like

Speaking about the 100% exploration medal… why not make it re-earnable after the full release (and the last galaxy regeneration)?
So players that fully explored in beta would be even more proud of that!

Am travelling to a system that contains an asteroid belt.Blown all my keys on fuel tho.Lotta people already found it,by the look of things.

wait, i just updated 2 or 3 days ago… Gotta update again. So how is the new boss? Spoiler please

He doesn’t have pants.

2 Likes

So, The asteroid belt missions are really cool and I’d like to suggest something.

• When entering a new asteroid belt player should be awarded with keys (just like entering the not explored orbit)
  • Rename “Meteor storm” wave to “Asteroid storm” (dunno I prefer “Asteroid storm”. it fits better in my opinion)
  • I also noticed that when we fly near the asteroid we’re getting a little points bonus, but when the player dies and become invulnerable for a couple of seconds, the bonus is still possible to get. is there a way that during invulnerability this bonus could be disabled?

@InterAction_studios mind, if you take a look at these suggestions?
Also, does this new boss can be encountered in Boss Rush missions?
Thanks.
You rock!

1 Like

Nice to see Meteor Storm missions have returned. Also, loving the new boss!

1 Like

Is there any way to diſplay the asteroid belt in the galaxy view as a sort of ring around the ſun like real aſteroid belts?

Not easily. Going outside the ‘spherical planet’ model wouldn’t be worth the effort. How would you dock to a belt? Plus, it would require animating a lot of asteroids to make realistic… hundreds, if not thousands.

1 Like

Unleſs you went for a sort of blurry, dotted ring instead.

At the cloſeſt location?

What if it worked like a planet (with a tranſparent and non-clickable middle) concentric with the ſun? Docking would always be done on the outſide.

Blurry looks very wrong when there are stars sharply in focus behind it in the background.
I could conceivably change the ‘streak’ texture (trailing each planet) to make it look like it’s asteroids, but without animation it wouldn’t look convincing.

Mock-ups are welcome, however.

4 Likes

Does the new boss appear in boss rushes? Does that mean boss rush missions got mixed again? D:

I asked them that and it seems that they didn’t responded.
atleast, yet.
Maybe they’ll reply this time.

To be fair, you can’t have a meteor without having an atmosphere, so the current name also isn’t exactly accurate.
Then again…
Untitled-2

2 Likes

@Davoid @matix524 Yes it does. And, yes, that sadly means that Boss Rush missions are jumbled again.

1 Like