Early Access version 22

Okay, I was assuming that they are actually connected, since “interstellar highway” is the only option available. I guess that’s a bug, then.

Note: I just sold my off-road licence and I can confirm that it is possible to use the “interstellar highway” option to travel between these two star systems.
Also, there are more connections that just this one.

Also, when you attempt to use a highway to travel between constellations when the highway option is greyed out, you get the same message as with star systems in the same constellation (which tells you that “you must first explore all star systems along the interstellar highway”). So you should probably change that to avoid confusion.

@VerMishelb: The reason why it’s disabled is that when your destination lies in another constellation, you need to first explore both “gateway” star systems which “connect” the constellations together (i.e., the star system where you leave one constellation and the star system you enter the next one). I have now fixed this to allow a single hop across “unexplored” route before complaining. Fixed in v.23 :medal_military: Bug.

@GgWw1175: I’ve changed the wording to avoid mentioning highways. I’ve also changed the color of the line as you jump across constellations to make it obvious that it’s not part of either constellation. Fixed in v.23 :medal_military: Bug.

2 Likes

In centipede wave pirate chicks dodge by vertical instead of horizontal.

Hm… Could not reproduce – they only move horizontally for me. Which mission was this?

1 Like

One from Nereides - Mormo - Delta Mormo planet. I will check it later.

One terrible person (me) just broke my friend’s daily challenge by pressing “Escape” during fight and surrender button appeared right at cursor. It would be nice to add some sort of protection from unpleasantness like this.

Yeah, I accidentally ſurrendered yeſterday’s challenge.

1 Day without messages in Forum

Its not that special. One time, after plan update #4 no one write a single word for over 3 days. Now even 1 day isnt passed.

1 Like

dam;n the forums died

Nobody could bear the sad news brought by Traveller

3 Likes

Unless IA release new version.

Electric frozen planet.

3 Likes

BUG: lightning overlaps enemies. Or it’s intended?

By the way, it would be nice to reduce overheat a bit on frozen planets.

And could you make exploration counter be higher than nicknames?

4 Likes

One thing that would help making travels faster would be to add another button with the wormhole travel option, for instance if I’m at the wormhole on the bottom screen and I want to travel to the upper one, if I select it I can either travel by the wormhole path or the regular one. This way I don’t have to check every time how the destination wormhole it’s called and then do all the zoom and clicking. This applies only wormhole to another.

4 Likes

I juſt encountered a bug with the UCO (2 egg cannons, 2 green beams, 2 red squigglies):
One of the green beam arms was ſo far off the ſcreen that the beam was deleted. At leaſt, I think that’s what happened; at any rate there was juſt one green beam for that attack.
@InterAction_studios

Alſo, the engine ſound ſtops after alt + tabbing away. This has already been reported, but I didn’t ſee it mentioned in the known bugs, ſo I figured I’d juſt poſt it here as well.

Fixed in v.23 :medal_military: bug

Also, a lot of weird stuff happens when Alt-tabbing away. Added to known bugs.

2 Likes

Like increasing the volume at max by presing back sometimes.

hey @InterAction_studios so the asteroid belt was unexplored and I was in another costelations for some days …how it’s possible that there’s a result?

detail
Moros\Eosphorus\Kalunga Ndonga

1 Like