Early Access version 19

Why not to force camera to be automatic during spiral fade?

The implementation has been designed so that camera can always be moved independently from spaceship. I don’t want to introduce exceptions.

1 Like

In that case you can create invisible object (or variable with position) which will be target. When screen turns fully dark, camera instatly moves to target’s position, then target deletes itself. In that case you will be able to move camera independently from spaceship until screen gets fully dark and after that.

Hmm…

Off road is always more costly than highways

2 Likes

Most of the time,not always

1 Like

Off-road is more expensive than highways in fuel per unit of distance, but sometimes highways are long enough that even off-road is cheaper.

When you click wormhole/something before you bought right shield and buy shield after that, you will see unactive button even if you have them now. Some button status update needed.

You mean that all shields/event horizon/gravity nullifier should update in real time?

Not in real time. Every time you exit from the shop.

image < 1024|1023

For what I know Whormoles are considered Star sistems (20), binary suns exists and there is 1 star system with no star (can someone confirm this last?)
Maybe that is why

3 Likes

There is one star system that is not in a constellation, but every star system (excluding Wormholes) has a sun (or two).

This is a UHF date, NOT wrong date!

sry didnt know

I still remember this thing: 100 constellations, 2000 star systems and 10000 planets.
Unkeepable promises. Also i dont blame IA for this.

• Planets will remain invisible if their orbit brings them into view while camera is not moving. Workaround: move camera to refresh view.
    Actually IA discovered this bug for over a week after i reported it here. Sometimes im bad with explanation :frowning:

This is your bug, we just put it there to notify players until it can be fixed. You’ll receive your medal at that time.

2 Likes