Early Access version 16

I imagine the comets being like this @Davoid
giphy
them being really small and blurred and blazing through in the backgrounds (this is guyisp btw, can’t access that other one account on the PC since I’m on the phone rn)

2 Likes

Here are a few nitpicky details I’d like to point out.

1. The Daily Top 10s unnecessarily show the amount of attempts, even though you can only attempt them once.
  2. The Yolk’s egg white does not spin around, unlike in CI3.
  3. UFO Chickens somehow change breeds after destroyed (from CI5 chickens to CI4 chickens).
    breedchange
7 Likes

could you add/remaster the “reinforcements” and “chicken carousel” waves from ROTY!!?..I think that this waves are one of the best in the game!!!

What do you think?
It isn’t good?

About the asteroids…

The supernova missions are planned to be on every sun in the galaxy. But for the feathers… Well i dont know where they will be shoved.

1 Like

Fixed in v.17

:medal_military: Bug medal

3 Likes

speak about the asteroid/meteor storm I think that in the frozen planets the asteroid/meteorid should be white just like xmas editios… like that

Fixed in v.17

:medal_military::medal_military::medal_military: Bug medals

1 Like

is my suggestion possible to implement? @InterAction_studios

Yes, it’s on our list. But since it’s a cosmetic change, it will have to wait its turn.

1 Like

Would You mind sharing this list?

2 Likes

Its too big i think.

They can hide it with

Hide details

™←↔↨↑↓→

thing.

I think player statistic need some info about skill. I play SSH most of time and my victory rate is 54.27% but you can’t see how good player is by this because you can use Tourist or SSH. And we need “Make favourite” button in level list (suggested by someone long time ago) because right now you need to win/lose level to click this button.

I think there ſhould be “average miſſion difficulty” and “average miſſion length” ſlots in the ſtatiſtics.

1 Like

some remark and maybe some idea
1 the early bird bonus is present or not?
2 then I think that if you realise a clean sweep will be nice to recive a key as a reward!!!
3 speak of the bonuses and rewards. should be more interesting and useful that for the daily/space/weekly challanges to recive other rewards not allways the keys!!! sometink like: super weapons or food or gas or lives!!!

1. uuuu WHAT?
  2. I dont think so, its usseles
  3. That’s actually a good idea.

10 keys for the first place in easy daily, I don’t think it worth it.

1 key for 10th place…

30 keys for 1st place at Hard…