Early Access version 16

Yet another one. (Mission? Stage?)

Also, aren’t the medal icons here a bit small?

Fixed in v.17

:medal_military: Bug medal

Some medals are smaller than others. All medals are scaled uniformly to fit in their box (so that the largest medal barely fits), so it’s normal for smaller medals to leave more space free.

For clarity, in the “Compare” screen this is not true: All medals occupy the same amount of space.

3 Likes

Added to v.17

:medal_military: Idea medal

1 Like

Added in v.17

:medal_military: :medal_military: Idea medals

2 Likes

Yet another one. (Picking up?)

On the loadout screen,when you’re about to play space race,I think that the skill level shown should be the rookie skill level,instead of it showing the skill level you chose previously(for example,when I go to some other mission with ssh,then to space race),since the skill level in space race missions is locked to rookie

3 Likes

For next update I have a good idea.
Feather level for frozen level(Feather level CI4)
And asteroid level for hot planets(red asteroid level CI3)
And comet chase level for other planets.
It’s isn’t good?
Supernova level for Sun!

i have a background suggestion for the comet chase missions, how about we have blurred and more smaller (that means they are far away) comets speeding in the background, is it possible?

1 Like

Wouldn’t the screen get too cluttered though? Depending on inplementation I guess.

I’d REALLY like this, very good idea! The backgrounds always looked kinda… 2D-ish to me, and some pretty minor things like that could change it drastically, of course if properly implemented.

I imagine the comets being like this @Davoid
giphy
them being really small and blurred and blazing through in the backgrounds (this is guyisp btw, can’t access that other one account on the PC since I’m on the phone rn)

2 Likes

Here are a few nitpicky details I’d like to point out.

1. The Daily Top 10s unnecessarily show the amount of attempts, even though you can only attempt them once.
  2. The Yolk’s egg white does not spin around, unlike in CI3.
  3. UFO Chickens somehow change breeds after destroyed (from CI5 chickens to CI4 chickens).
    breedchange
7 Likes

could you add/remaster the “reinforcements” and “chicken carousel” waves from ROTY!!?..I think that this waves are one of the best in the game!!!

What do you think?
It isn’t good?

About the asteroids…

The supernova missions are planned to be on every sun in the galaxy. But for the feathers… Well i dont know where they will be shoved.

1 Like

Fixed in v.17

:medal_military: Bug medal

3 Likes

speak about the asteroid/meteor storm I think that in the frozen planets the asteroid/meteorid should be white just like xmas editios… like that

Fixed in v.17

:medal_military::medal_military::medal_military: Bug medals

1 Like

is my suggestion possible to implement? @InterAction_studios

Yes, it’s on our list. But since it’s a cosmetic change, it will have to wait its turn.

1 Like