Early Access version 14

The locate button does not work for contacts that are too far away from my ship.

The game also crashed soon after with this error.
what

1 Like

Restart the game. Check if the “locate” button works correctly now.

Will investigate the crash.

1 Like

It works now.

1 Like

Ok, the problem is that newly added faraway contacts are not made relevant to a player, but changes to their state are still sent out.

Will fix this server-side (it will take a few hours). In the meantime, as a workaround, you’ll need to log out and back in every time you add a faraway contact (i.e., a contact that you can’t see on your galaxy map per usual means).

UPDATE: Taking server down to fix something much more serious.

UPDATE: Server is back on-line. All contacts have been reset.

Hi @InterAction_studios,

I havent been active lately, but this sure looks interesting! Will look into it later.

What is your plan now? Will you continue working on server sided stuff or add the remaining CI content and mission types?

Ok, long nicknames looks wrong here.

2 Likes

Soooo… anyone wants a contact? My callsign is Skileg.

Not work Function: Locate in Contract [SOLVED]

Are these brand new contacts? Did you try logging out and back in and using “locate” again?

Yeah, work after logging out.
But i found second problem !
After 10 minutes i got this error

it happened to me too, and my antivirus didn’t let me get on it so i had to uninstall the antivirus so i could play

@Sammarald @RoboCat @Pidgey

CHANGELOG: * (Server-side fix) Fixed crashes and/or “Locate” button not working when adding faraway contacts (i.e., contacts not visible in galaxy map)

Should be fixed now (hopefully). Let me know if it happens again.

oops, i didn’t scroll page, sorry for spam

Another update down! Well, I understand the issues that happened that delayed this update, but regardless, it didn’t affect it too drastically. Now for my thoughts:

• Contacts: Seem cool, didn’t play with them for some time, but, hey, we’re already receiving friends lists! (BTW, the first friend request I received, right after installing the update, was from @Nikito)
  • Notifications: Also interesting, no do I need to quit a mission to see what I received, this feature was, in my opinion, worth it.
  • That cursor that shows up in the missions: Thank goodness I can hide it now.

Overall, good update. Keep it going!

@InterAction_studios. I noted something about off-road license a long time ago but it is worthy of mention. If you brought multiple off-road licenses, the cost to travel would decrease .However, this decrease is VERY, VERY INSIGNIFICANT. It would be like around 1 fuel less to travel to a specific destination by buying an additional off-road license.

Side Note: I now came up with this idea. What about making this license upgradeable so as to reduce the consumption of fuel used.However, this must be done in such a way to ensure that intersteller highway route is always less than the off-road route for relatively short distances.

1 Like

So that means our medals (in total) have been tracked the entire time? If that’s true, you could easily add “medals” in the next version.

I wonder if I have friend request as of now, haven’t been playing it for a week.

There’s more than one Fractorial though.

By the way, My callsign is “A Bored Celestial”

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/540817615497723914/558660966254903296/waligie_dx_main_theme.ogg

I just wanted to check the game and this happened
Nevermind, got it. DX is currently using by other game lol