Early Access version 120

It’s just a text to show the true max power of your spaceship you are using.

What I meant was that the “Max power” should be shown just when you reach 18 power

The notification is shown whenever you reach your ship’s additional maximum power level, if applicable. Which in the BX-9’s case is 18+10 or 28.

I think, “use equipment” requirements should be seriously reduced. In this case, the cost of invulnerability extensions only is about 4,500 keys and the reward for completing current objectives will be something about 2,400 keys.

10 Likes

Wow the orbit planets, medals and fly mission look very painful as well. The medal one require you to play 137 missions?

1 Like

What I’m more surprised about here is the amount of free time you have, like HOW, what kind of holiday is giving you this much time?

2 Likes

im not questioning the quests

im questioning the amount of time you have

1 Like

by the way it would be nice if you, i dont know, showed each rank’s quests

1 Like

why this reminds me of genshin players doing world quest they highly dedicated themself to play the game the whole day

but to be fair, if you can get that high of a rank, you must be quite a good chicken hunter anyway

money shouldn’t be a problem to you by that point

Can stuffs that no longer available to buy more be darkened like out of stock or not enough key? (most always-on, backgrounds, music, cuisine, skills, off-road license etc). It doesn’t make sense to make them light on if you can’t buy it anyway. However, it should still be previewable.

1 Like

No offense but are you a bot or what. Jesus Christ. How do you have this sanity to reach this far?!

2 Likes

I have a small question about this.
So we have known that “Use equipment” quest, we have to spend keys to use those item. Nowaday there is a bug that “use equipment” quest was reseted, so this is very unfortunate with anyone who completed this quest. The question is: Can iA refund the keys we spent before? Or compensate with a specified number of keys

How about this idea IA
I can’t kill all enemies on one side in this wave

8 Likes

So you know that there is a disconnected icon that’s orange, can there be an icon that tells you you’re reconnected? (It should be green)

Yes, please. This wave is an enormous pain even with the new zoom. It’s the only wave that I can truly never 100% on, even in 0% difficulty. Fidget spinner powers make it hard.

Already suggested many times and denied by IA.

Since we’re approaching october, would be possible to prepare halloween skin this year?

1 Like

On the other hand, it is possible that IA makes this iron indestructible so as not to reduce the degree of difficulty he wants

4 Likes

Try to run and shoot as well as you can.
I have cleaned that waves some times.

1 Like