Early Access version 120

I personally like this a lot.
Imagine you’re bored and you have some fun missions in your favourite list but you’re indecisive.

What Wine version are you using? It works flawlessly on 7.18. I even tested 7.0 just to be sure and it also work without problems.

CIU works like a charm even on default Proton. You don’t have to swap it for anything else.

Hey @InterAction_studios, will Slobs have a hallowen costume? Since they didn’t had a christmas costume.

2 Likes

This might not be a bug but

Can these trails match the direction of the spaceship?

This image specifically.

4 Likes

I have one question.
Is Thundercluck removed? If yes, why? Since I played a mission he was there as I remember but I saw that he was replaced with Dr.Breaker.

He wasn’t removed. Missions had to be re-randomized several times in the past.

4 Likes

Idea: In the middle of a Feather Fields mission, can there be an Alien Container?

1 Like

But it worked perfectly before I upgraded to Xubuntu 22.04 LTS.

wine-6.0.3 (Ubuntu 6.0.3~repack-1)
I see I should update. It’s weird, since I’ve just installed it.

Why

I think it’s because too many people are logging in at once, the capacity is gonna increase next update though

1 Like

How the hell is this possible?

I don’t think a 100% is possible. Maybe the opponent didn’t fly the mission I think?

It’s possible, why not?
Opponent surely get 0 points. (perhaps disqualified)

I said maybe the opponent didn’t fly the mission.

if they didnt then the player who won would only have a blue checkmark. 100% is specifically for when the opponent gets 0 points

more likely disqualification.
If he did not start mission, there would be only a designated “ok” at the opponent’s

Capture
This is exactly the situation about Opponent didn’t fly the mission that you talk about @Ahmed577 , only a tick for the other.
100% which means the opponent has played it, their score has been taken into consideration, 0 points, mostly they have been disqualifed.

Look at this

Lmao