Early Access version 120

these BX ship has double firing system, 18 is just 9x2

1 Like

Oh, and another bug I found:
in when you open the Steam overlay, you can not change the language layout. To do this, you have to: Close the overlay - change the language - open the overlay again. And so every time when you need to write something not in your native language.

And supplement by VerMishelb:
A little update on overlay bug: it’s Steam’s own bug, other games are also affected. Workaround: use Win+Space to switch your language if you are using Windows 10+, or just close the overlay to switch the layout.

ummm… the bonus seems only appear after you collect an atom but not the weapon gift.

1 Like

exactly what i was thinking lol, if i was being serious I would say maybe just an unrelfected one so it doesn’t clash with other backgrounds. not a deal breaker doe

Will quest progress be reverted for all, even those who don’t have those symptoms? And will it be all quest goals or those mentioned above?

1 Like

I mean, if our quest ranks are reset after the official release of the game, that won’t surprise me at all. As he said before:

But having our quest ranks reset in a month or two from now, while still very far from the official release, would be very harmful especially since you’re already almost a Rear Admiral.

Yeah, I know. I just wanted to clarify for myself what exactly will be reverted to pre-v.120.

1 Like

New idea: quests button
Maybe add here button for missions?

I suggested already

But he said

Oh, sorry

1 Like

So we’ve noticed that sometimes uncommon variants of items are more expensive than their common variants, and other times they’re cheaper. What causes this? Is the price of items with rarity slightly randomized or something? Here, look:
unknown44444
unknown33333
unknown22222
unknown11111

1 Like

No problem

1 Like

I noticed that the accumulator bar still goes down when you spam click. That’s very inconvenient when the bar is empty because at that point, you may still want to spam click to kill enemy quickly but the bar just doesn’t recharge and spam clicking is quite tiring. Therefore, please change how the accumulator works so that it doesn’t go down when you spam click.

Because double-clicking activates accumulator. Naturally, if you spam-click, you are likely just constantly activating the accumulator. I think you do lose charge less quickly this way, but you lose it regardless.

I propose that the accumulator bar only goes down when you start holding down your mouse on your second click and doesn’t go down when spam clicking

That’s just how it works. It’s a trade-off for firing faster without heat. If you don’t feel satisfied with it, simply switch back to overdrive, it might suit your play style better.

Anyway, not related but what’s the point of leaving orbit and interrupting warp? Do they have any benefit? Interrupting warp may help if you changed your mind and don’t want to continue travelling to the chosen destination. I can’t think of any purpose of leaving orbit.

You do have a point. However, I believe that the trade-off should be slightly nerfed. I think it should be that when you spam click, you don’t accumulate any charge by killing enemy and you can only wait for the bar’s natural recharge.

The VF spacecrafts: in itself, is a conceptually amazing ship, however, environmental hazards on hot, massive, and lightning planets, are just a bit too insignificant (aside from maybe lightning) for it to have any use

i propose like 2 changes to this:

1. make the environments “significant”, in a way in order for this ship to have any use in its environment immunity, it could be in any way, shape or form, while still keeping the downsides of having a lower firepower cap.
  2. Remove the environment immunity entirely, and replace it with something else that would be beneficial overall, maybe like some form of utility, like every 200 food you grab you will be given by a weaker missile, that you can fire, and stack up to 3 times, while still keeping the downsides (this is an example, you could change it to something else)

So…bomber?

ok i might change that to something else