Early Access version 119

I got the “Birthday Accomplishement” medal,
But there is like 7 to 8 days to reaching 1 year, is this a bug?

1 Like

The stats define a month as 31 days, while the inbox defines a month as 30 days

2 Likes

Gold toilt

What if they never mentioned, and never cared about the date inconsistency?

IA can you check this topic?

haha, gag wave go brr

You’ll be awarded a whole port-a-potty next rank.

1 Like

Uh oh, there’s a no in the poll now lol

I mean there’ll always be someone who does this without leaving a reply. It’s bound to happen.

“no” refuses to elaborate further

So I just got murdered in a very unfair way.
Wheel of Fortune can spawn with gatlings that immediately fire on you.

Basically an insta death card if you don’t use any items.
Look, You got extremely limited movement space at the beginning and the guns fire at your location immediately when they appeared. How can that be skill issue?

Maybe have the gatlings wait for a few seconds before they open fire so you can actually have some time to prepare for it by making some room?

Yes, skill issue. There are players who successfully complete it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1gXE_hVUxM

Now if it were this wave, then unfortunately you are expected to use items.

hitbox issue. You won’t be able to thread the needle with a bigger ship.

Also, sometimes some projectiles are now rendering ahead of ICBM storms, but sometimes they don’t.

Some examples: Armored Chickens and Eggs from Gatling/Military Chickens render ahead of ICBM storms, but Eggs from Crazy Squawker aren’t.
PS: I like it more if all projectiles render ahead of ICBM storms, as it’ll help a lot with not dying in MP whenever someone joins only to spam ICBM everywhere.

I tried to measure distance and fuel required to travel between star system if I alter the current orbit planet. It turns out that off-road is depend on the precise location in the current star system but interstellar highway doesn’t, which implying even going off-road in the current star system cost fuel. This is not going to cost much but is it worth fixing?

As you can see in the example images above, by changing position in my current star system, I can save up to 27 fuel units (about 4,5 keys). Meanwhile travelling inside my star system doesn’t cost any fuel. The difference can be larger in huge star systems. Do you think off-road should only start using fuel when I actually leave the current star system?

You’ll find out soon enough.

Borderline, but no. It’s strictly a cosmetic change (the other two are not)

That’s because months are all assumed to have 31 days… but I have an idea.

Fixed in v.120 :medal_sports: Bug

Virtually all bosses spawn eggs/projectiles behind them, because it looks plain bad otherwise.

No

6 Likes

I wonder how is distance measured in interstellar highway method. I tried to travel from star system A to C, maybe through a intermediate star system B:
Distance from A to B: 454 units

Distance from B to C: 4314 units

Distance from A to C: 4678 units, though I expected it to be 454 + 4314 = 4768 units. The difference can cause using more fuel, so generally going through intermediates will waste more fuel than going strange to the destination.

How can you explain this?

Engine?
изображение

suuuuuure

3 Likes

All thrusters are classified engines in the filter. I wonder if you were being sarcastic or suggest changing “thruster” to “engine”.