Early Access version 118

I have an idea: Barrier Counter/Insight
Description: Have you accidentally missed some off screen barriers? And lost in an event because of it? Well this is the solution.
So it will show a counter on your ship or somewhere on your screen and it will show how many undestroyed barriers are on the wave left.

1 Like

Not. It said in one wave(unless the post got edited, but…do quotes get updated when the posts they originate from get edited?).

So after all those medals and awards you get for multikilling as many chickens as possible, getting clean sweep and even pecking order, suddenly the game encourages just not killing anything?

3 Likes

About “Visitors From Another Dimensions” wave
There was have a danger zone in the under screen edge (that’s mean there was 4 danger zone in the past). Yes, and after that, someone had suggested to remove it because the Portals aren’t go from the under screen edge.
So, iA? Can you give me the reason why you bring back that danger zone to that wave, please?

1 Like

Top 10 anime betrayals right there. Discouraging Recruits to not kill the invading fowl lol.

“Alright lads today I’ll try to get this sick new medal in a Double Team level for maximum epicness. Smash like and subscribe!”
Wait … Something’s not right here.

1 Like

Might as well give this a shot again

I agree. Adding the medal is OK but don’t make it yield that many points. Even making it pointless is fine because it’s actually pointless to do.

1 Like

I’m not sure if this has been suggested before because I couldn’t find it. The Yolk-Star™ will call waves of terminator chickens in the first phase. If I kill the chickens slowly but kill the boss too fast, terminator chickens seem to countinue to spawn in the second phase. I guess the chickens should be called each 20% health loss of the boss, even if the chickens in the previous calls haven’t been killed yet. May I ask you:
+) What is the exact mechanism of calling terminator chickens? Does it require the chickens in previous call killed first or it just happens every 20% health loss?
+) Can you re-check whether my report was true or not? If it’s true, is it a bug and worth fixing?

And, can you check some new posts in this topic after your reply?

1 Like

You mean an “auto-use”? I’ve explained why perishable is better here: New Perishable - #22 by InterAction_studios

I’ve confirmed it’s working. It’s very hard to see with Riddler, because the traces disappear very quickly (not to mention the frozen border obscuring your view)

No

No. Besides, if you miss any barriers then a counter is unlikely to help you.

The principle of the wave is that you need to move away from the edges of the screen. The game might help you and not spawn enemies directly below, but you don’t need to know that. Also, 4 zones look better and it’s consistent with “Look in All Directions”, which does the same thing.

That’s how it works

Which report?

9 Likes

Eh…

Yes, that’s how it works.

8 Likes

I noticed that the red beam of UCO sometimes goes outside of the screen which makes it very hard to predict where it’s actually gonna shoot.

So heres 2 solutions:

1. Make the arm not go outside the screen.

And if that doesn’t work.

1. When the arm goes outside the screen make it so the beam is telegraphed so it shows where the beam is gonna be.
Do you agree?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Skill issue

0 voters

Which UCO?

Not sure.

All of them with an arm which has the red beam

Also the problem happens rarely so it shouldn’t be much of a problem but it still happens.

There are 3 UCOs with have the red laser hand.
The UCO#1 uses the red laser hand to attack in 2 other side (1 side = 1 time it use its green laser hands, except the 2nd attack-time)
The UCO#3 uses the red laser to attack to the target (that’s mean you if single player, or a random people if Multiplayer)
And the UCO#4 is as same as UCO#1 but it uses 2 red laser hands at the same time

1 Like

lemme protest against that, The red beam have it’s own telegraphed attacks.

UCO1 : It just fire next to you by some distance.
UCO3 : it targets you along with the purple neutrons
UCO4 : just puts into a closed room by firing next to you.

UCO5???

fok keyboard.

1 Like

Are you sure about that?

There can be a 5 waves mission and could be unobtainble in. whatever the price of this medal is very worthless.

you mean by notifications? well the people who were quoted will be notified.

it was removed due to some portals appearing from bottom.

Well wasn’t UCO#1 and #4 used to fire the red beam next to the player but by some distance?