Early Access version 116

Remove the comment that

Can we bring back a combination of Weapon Pods texture #5 and black Pods texture #6 like this?

I have three suggestions for IA:

First, isn’t it annoying when you need to click a million times (hyperbole) to buy enough items for your equipment before flying a mission, etc? Well, how about adding a button that allows you to switch to x1, x5 and x10 (yeah, IA might not always like adding buttons in-game, which I respect, but this feature would be a ‘‘thumbs up’’, trust me!)? After all, why clicking ten times to buy 100 lives when you could click once? The button would appear where my mouse is pointing at in the picture below.

Example of items you can buy x5/x10 : Auto-Use / Perishables / Special Weapons items, etc.

Example of items you can only buy x1 : Most of the Always-On / Backgrounds / Cuisines items, etc.

Maybe also add a ‘‘Sell all’’ button here (not for all items) (for example, according to the picture below, the button would let you sell 36 damage amplifiers at once):

Second, can you apply a defeat animation to the Egg Cannon Confrontation boss (every time you destroy it at 100%)? The Yolk, from the Yolk-Star boss, has an egg splat animation upon defeat, and the Henterprise, once defeated, explodes several times before its final big explosion. But what about the Confrontation version of the Egg Cannon? Well, its Cannonade version does have a defeat animation (sparks, then explodes), so why not applying the same defeat animation to the Confrontation version?

Third, why selling Off-Road Licenses and Squadron Licenses at Fortune Teller tents? Not because ‘‘fortune grants licenses’’, right? I mean, it does make the Fortune Tellers more useful, but, in my opinion, it doesn’t fit at all. If anything, I’d suggest that Off-Road Licenses can be sold at Herowares, and Squadron Licenses at Heroes Academies. And ‘‘what’s the logic about that’’, you may ask me? Well, Herowares allow you to buy spacecraft that you use to fly the entire galaxy. And Off-Road Licenses let you fly off-road. As for the ‘‘Squadron-Academy’’ combo, Heroes Academies recruit and train players, so why not training them to become squadron leaders? And sell them Squadron Licenses? Also, gotta make the Academies a little bit more useful, considering almost every item they sell is one-time purchasable, unless you like selling for keys for ‘‘I don’t know what reason’’.

What do you think, IA?

8 Likes

I am not against the button, but I don’t think someone would fly a mission without him being fully equiped. and for the sell button. Well uh. I don’t think someone either would buy more than his need since the sell income is smaller than the buying requirement.

The Egg cannon at the ending of CI4 used to have an electric wire like malfunction before exploding. it’s funny how it’s applied to the cannonade while not originally on this boss.

1 Like

Would it be possible to add a two-color gradient to different elements of the spaceship or just to the main part of the spaceship? this is how he would introduce himself.
Rainbow_spaceship
(I admit that this concept art didn’t work out for me.)

1 Like
1 Like

would this muller weapon pod pattern from CI5 beta be worth bringing back
it’s like Pods E but shorter

7 Likes

Like many people said: Skill issue :person_shrugging:

I doubt those “many people” faced phoenixes in such waves to assume that a facing a hell is a skill issue. and you are saying that the guy who is very skilled and asked the removal because she knew that would cause a lot of casualties have a skill issue.

Can it show the points you’ve accumalated while doing Squadron Assignments? (can be visible by other members and leaders)
Can there be an option to sort Multiplayer games by category? (everyone, only contacts, private etc)

1 Like

2 days later and I think the forum has chosen to keep chill chicken the way it is right now

What about the wave of “The Hatchery”, “Packing Plant”, “Barrel Roll”, “Squeeze Through”? Is it possible to disable Phoenix breed?

4 Likes

Um, no. They attack you from anywhere.

These weren’t included because there’s enough space to avoid fireballs.

Spiral of Doom becomes a problem if your firepower is not high enough to kill them in time. That’s why I chose to remove them from Spiral of Doom. Also, you have to take low firepower into consideration.

For Bend it, true
For kick it, the amount of balls can limit your dodge space a lot.

Should the press ever close in at a bad time (at the sides), you might just have an unavoidable fireball.

i suppose?
but low fp.

1 Like

Can tutorial have no pro gamer mode? (Even if you activated it)

I remember doing a wave called Portal Shotgun, but it spawned out chickens more like a machine gun really. Anyone else thinks that?

1 Like

yeah
feels more like a burst fire than a buckshot to me

1 Like

‘‘Portal Machine Gun’’ or ‘‘Portal Burst Fire’’?

@InterAction_studios

In the Exclusion Zone , the Danger Zone seems not fine with me , i try to standing in the Anomaly Zone but outside the Danger Zone , then this happen :

Instant Death.
I think the anomaly markers in Exclusion Zone should be removed to stop players from moving there prematurely and potentially getting rammed by the barriers. It’d be just like in Stacker where the marker was removed so players wouldn’t get rammed by the rows of chickens.

2 Likes

Looks a bit messy.

Agreed.

1 Like

The best solution is stay in the middle until the barrier comes in

1 Like