Early Access version 114

Link?

1 Like

I considered it, but I rejected for looking too dark. Besides, all cuisines are a constant 10 items – I can’t just add more items without replacing existing ones.

Suggested what? Yellow popcorn? The original suggestion came before your own Early Access version 114 - #82 by gabytzu

Sorry, but it’s a real pain to count NPC missions in the total stats, and it will only make a difference to 1‰ of players.

I did notice it. But I don’t agree with the idea.

No

I’m already working on a design that employs a scrollable middle section to fit cosmetic customizations at the bottom and also support multiple music slots.

Yes, but there would be no puff effect – they would simply disappear.

Intended

You can only boost another account within limits – once the account ‘goes out of reach’, you can’t even dare any more. You’d have to have at least two accounts in rating proximity, and at that stage it becomes too much of a hassle and you’d be better off playing legitimately. Besides, if you artificially inflate your ranking then you’ll be quickly taken down by incoming dares from other players who will clearly be much better than you purport to be.

I don’t see the poll results. Does anyone?

What do you mean? Chiller only has one attack.

There’s no space.

“Vegan”, strictly speaking, but point taken. Changed in v.115 :medal_sports: Idea

This might change in the future, or more rules might be added. It’s better to keep the description generic.

Fixed in v.115 :medal_sports: Bug

Changed in v.115

Unnecessary.

Changed in v.115 :medal_sports: Idea

No. The difference is that you can move laterally in Hairpin, unlike Grand Prix.

I can’t just “add” Pecking Order. If you don’t see the icon, then the wave is constructed in a way that makes it incompatible with Pecking Order.

The wave’s construction prevents this. Also, music from the left? No.

Not sure what you mean, but Balloons always fall downwards, period.

Fixed in v.115 :medal_sports: Bug

Chillers only attack once!

Changed in v.114

Well, yeah. This kind of change is not detectable by any software (unless you run the connectivity test again, that is).

Judging by other posts, it seems that Phoenix is already plenty dangerous as it is.

They do. You mean bounce like food? No.

No

No

Generally, yes, but I lack the culinary knowledge (or the modelling skills) to make them in 3D. I’ll see if I can license something.

This.

5 Likes

He means a pack of popcorn , like this .

Can the same be done for “Ricochet!” wave too? Enemies come from almost any corner.

1 Like

I closed the poll. I guess you can check it now. If not, here is the result, more than a half of voters demand more resistance(s):

1 Like

The two options above are tied.
Also this:

1 Like

Ah, ok. Will look into it.

Ok, I’ll look into it.

6 Likes
  • Heroes Academy: Could you customize your ship and Hardpoints for less keys?
  • Also if you buy something as Contraband if you sell it can it be sold for twice the price?
  • Can you get keys by visiting Fortune Tellers Herowares etc: Here:
    Heroware: 10 keys
    Fortune Teller: 4
    Heroes Academy: 8
    Aftermarket Station: 7
    Gus’s Gas: 6
    Space Burger 12 or 15
  • Can there be an option to disable notifications?
1 Like

You sure?

Why? Rarity of shooting will make it ineffective.

I mean instead of always falling at the bottom. make them fall in the opposite direction where the player is flying towards to. otherwise they will be pointless.

can you change the location dot of shady to purple to avoid confusion with droid

??!!

2 Likes

I suggested this before:

Hmm, the first turn is indeed problematic. Ok, changed in v.115 :medal_sports: Idea

This has been suggested many times. I don’t think it looks good, so no.

For technical reasons, all NPCs currently limited to the same color.

Yes, what? Explain.

6 Likes

Why did the other chickens from out of sudden use it’s orange laser charges after it’s brother have died where they didn’t do their full spin.

But would that makes balloon chickens pointless?

2 Likes

That’s what happens when you “enrage” it during the initial spin.

No, it would not.

3 Likes

I see…

Some quotes when you get overheated by the outside sources (i.e phoenix, beaker, etc)

• Ow, ow, ow! Too hot, too hot!
  • The cold shower is to the right, not the left!
  • Agh, my Air Conditioner is not doing its job!
  • Ahh! My controls are cooked!
  • Release the coolants- what, out of coolants?!
2 Likes

So… you can change pack popcorn?

InterAction_studios

1 Like

more quotes: Noooooooooo! I overheated.

Looks like i have to wait.

1 Like

Here is a dumb idea:

Make the lean Klaus chicken appear more often on massive missions (unless if it’s already)

1 Like