Early Access version 113

Yes. But it’s very rare. You need to connect at the exact frame when one of the bosses is being damaged, but the other one isn’t. Not worth fixing. Added to known bugs.

Purchase reminders still exist on PC, and advertising banners will exist on mobile.

10 Likes

Try repairing your dxgi.dll with the link I provided.

5 Likes

I was troubleshooting my Steam install because CIU doesn’t work since few updates back so I tested stand-alone.

2 questions:

1. are the medals blocked in the tutorial mission? I only got few first ones even though I didn’t use special weapons and didn’t die:
  2. Is it really necessary to throw 21 messages at the player who just started? You got to think of a better way to do it. I can imagine someone getting overwhelmed at 21 notifications. And yes, I know that I already made a topic about it in the past, but cmon. Now it’s 21 messages and then it was 14. Also if anyone’s curious: 5 of them are about some info and 16 of them about challenges.

Now back to troubleshooting because standalone works and Steam doesn’t.

2 Likes

iA, what about this ?

1 Like

He already did it:

I mean from this link .

1 Like

Would be cool to have for christmas mistletoes from CI2XMAS as timed exclusive food swap :eyes:
imageimage

11 Likes

I would agree with this suggestion if we were close ot christmas.

1 Like

where’s Clupea Harengus (red)

6 Likes

iA, what about adding popcorn as food in the galactic store?
PopcornTypes

1 Like

There is also raw corn.
These:
and Pumpkin

3 Likes

That ain’t raw corn, but candy corn lol

3 Likes

The first one is raw corn, the second one is candy corn. Check the Wiki.

1 Like

I liked memories CI2 Xmas :smirk:

1 Like

Have you ever seen corn before?
They’re both candy corn.

11 Likes

regarding Overdrive/Accumluator:

1-Can Both gets recharged faster/stop getting consumed when using it when we get in Frozen Cloud?

2-Can Both gets recharged after a firepower is picked (Firepower, not weapon gifts)?

Yes, some of them.

Well… Fixed improved in v.114 :medal_sports: Idea

Those suggestions came after your own suggestion, so no medal.

Possibly… remind me around Christmas :wink:

It’s there, but… it’s complicated :wink:

Well, that could be very confusing when you’re using Corn Shotgun, but on your own head be it. Added in v.114 :medal_sports: Idea

No

No

7 Likes

If you have time, take a look at this.

For that. I think bringing back the Maize from CI5 Would be suitable for it.

2 Likes

Also this.

1 Like