Early Access version 112

Known. Probably not a bug.

Speaking of this, I’ve always wondered something. Possibly, IA wouldn’t change it, but I guess it’s worth asking him in case he agrees:

IA, can you make the enemies a bit more distant from the bottom of the screen in the ‘‘Amphitheatrics’’ wave? It’s always scary to try taking down enemies on the very edges of these lines when they are left, without using special weapons or fire satellites, etc. Plus, imagine if we were talking about slob/coward/armored chickens and chickenauts in this case.

Kill them before getting to the bottom. simple.

1 Like

Please only post once :sweat_smile:

I don’t see where your problem is.

1 Like

Because it’s already an idea for the next patch.

3 Likes

Try killing chickens at the edges first. They only go down if you entirely clear a row.

1 Like

Different placement for laser scopes were already suggested long time ago, not the same way for bombers but since you mentioned müllers…

2 Likes

Where’s Pecking Order?
Also, for Starbrockle, try to as fast as you can. I’m still alive when meet them at last and get Pecking Order bonus, too (except Slob, that day with my M404, i tried to move under Slob without shooting any weapon and… boom :skull:)

2 Likes

Why you care for pecking order when lives matters more than this.

2 Likes

Alright, next idea:

IA, can you also make it so that the gatling chicks from the ‘‘Cartwheels’’ wave shoot a certain amount of times at once depending on diffuculty?

Easiest difficulty = One egg/laser shot at once.
Moderate = Two egg/laser shots at once.
Hardest difficulty = Three egg/laser shots at once.

1 Like

Already Suggested.

2 Likes

I see. Well, at least I’ve made your idea clearer. Besides, IA didn’t reply to it. You’re welcome.

2 Likes

it would be more appropriate if we could buy smuggled at double the price

2 Likes

Already suggested in this topic.

2 Likes

I, for one, consider/use hardpoints as part of the ships’ paintjobs, essentially. I wouldn’t move the ghost trail from my Hatchling to some other spacecraft, because that’s what the trail was specifically customized to complement.
As a matter of fact, this is why I don’t use the ‘unmount all’ function on spacecraft on which I have one or more equipped. I’d rather remove all the things I want gone manually than remove everything along with my hardpoints and then have to re-equip them.

1 Like

ye pls fix

IA said it cant be fixed, it is due to the Iran ISP

it would be more appropriate if we could buy smuggled at double the price

2 Likes

): sad):

You’ve already suggested the same thing almost an hour ago.

2 Likes

mean not fixed):
when isp iran is fix to play game again):?