Early Access version 111

Did you stolen idea from another person

Idea:When you use the advanced color selection, The color that you made can be saved or added to the basic color selection, Or add a new section called “Saved Color Selection”.

I removed that now .

Lack of creativity and thought idea
look like this guys just make idea for hunting medal only

I don’t get how did you thought of this idea where supernova missions only appear on the sun. who would bring it frozen wastelands.

Some weekly challenges and some missions of league.

Supernova are LITERALLY like rocks from a star or sun.

Summary

And the sun is hot.

Logic.

Then I would say remove supernova debrises waves from appearing in weekly challenges.

2 Likes

Ok, fair.

Well… How about removing the sell button instead (since it really serves no purpose):

(Medal goes to OG, which is @SonicCrazyExe in this case, not me. I don’t want it.)

2 Likes

Replacing it with Explain Button would be better… I suppose.

1 Like

There is already an explain button besides the Buy button. unless if you meant owned ones of course, where the upgrade button appears instead. But still, there’s no point in putting it there if it’s already besides the buy button. You should be reading the explanation first before buying something anyways.

I was thinking of this because the player might forget the explanation after buying it.

the veteran difficulty still works somehow (sometimes)

For real, killing all of enemy in “Spawner Spinner” is very very hard tho because the portal might gonna kick your a.s. So I think make 2 Anomaly Zone on 2 side of the screen is gonna solve the problem (or in worst case: big nerf)

IA, I noticed a difference between the ‘‘Hairpin Turn’’ wave and its flipped version when it comes to the indestructible barriers.

This is the wave since v.111, after you nerfed it, exactly as it should be:

However, the flipped version looks different:

Can you fix the flipped version of that wave?

Definitely a big nerf that would solve the problem.

For real, though, it is indeed hard to kill all the enemies in time because of the structure of the wave. How about increasing the delay for each enemy before it exits the screen?

Huh? Intermediate is locked on veteran difficulty.

It probably changes in difficulty, According to my calculations the 2 pictures are not the same difficulty, The second picture is harder, So its probably difficulty.

And Hard is locked on Superstar Hero.

I don’t think it’s based on difficulty. As you can see:

If IA did intentionally leave the flipped version of the wave like it currently is, he would have mentioned it. He didn’t, therefore it must be a mistake he made. Besides, why would there be holes between floor 1 and 2, and 3 and 4, just above the spacecraft, knowing there are enemies on the way?

2 Likes

Bug or idea: About the Egg Cannon Cannon Cannon Cannonade:
When it spawns, (depending on difficulty) it will shoot 2 or 3 lasers, When its close to disappearing you can go through it but you dont die.